Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,882 members, 7,976,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:22 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (9359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9876772 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9356) (9357) (9358) (9359) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yemkoguru(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12
sniperwolf:
I need Xiaomi 13T Pro or Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 Pro or Xiaomi Black Shark 5 Pro.
Anyone?
Blackshark 4 dey
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12
sniperwolf:

Kindly confirm availability and price

Please we don't do sales on this thread

Redmi note 13 pro 5G available also,

Come to Whatsapp

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by swoopiness(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14
Mrviktor:

Nah.

The phone is dead..

Incase you find someone tho..I'm interested also.

same issue here , i gave a guy that does reballing here 3 days ago , he keeps using NEPA as excuse , i couldnt get another board here in kaduna , it should be easier in lagos , 08088731339 this guy from nairaland sell the parts , but he is yet reply if he sells boards
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MilesLamar(m): 8:31pm On Oct 14
swoopiness:
hello did you get someone to do this ? i need someone that does reballing too
contact igemburg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by swoopiness(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14
MilesLamar:
contact igemburg
issue is i dont stay in Lagos
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15
swoopiness:

same issue here , i gave a guy that does reballing here 3 days ago , he keeps using NEPA as excuse , i couldnt get another board here in kaduna , it should be easier in lagos , 08088731339 this guy from nairaland sell the parts , but he is yet reply if he sells boards

What device u got
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chimatesky64: 9:52pm On Oct 15
Jecyangel:
A very big thanks to nobody for landing my poco F6 in less than a month.. Omoh Phone is sleek, smooth and sweet.. A great value for money..
I want to get this phone how's the performance?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Chimatesky64: 10:58pm On Oct 15
genius43:

My Poco F6 had network same location when S22 was struggling. Does that make the S22 inferior.

When it comes to network often and not it goes above just device. The SIM also contributes but I am not ready to give you that education.

I have observed it is penchant of you to jump on every discourse.

You said a Poco had worse network speeds than Tecno. I still laugh but I won't be surprised if you are comparing the smallest in the Poco lineup because I clearly know you have never mentioned owning a Poco F series on this forum amongst the several Xiaomi devices you claim to have to stake a claim in every argument. When next it comes to a flagship you will claim that you have a Xiaomi 15 Pro and it is below par.

But like I told your other crowny do you.
boss, how's the poco f6,I want to get one from nacbeyland,is it okay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9356) (9357) (9358) (9359) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.