Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,248 members, 7,880,923 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips (9313 Views)

Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / Wow!!! So Amazing Check Out This Guy Photos With The Largest Hips On Instagram / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by starmonii(m): 2:23pm On May 08, 2016
disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by tosyne2much(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2016
hahn:

Do you mean as opposed to your threads? undecided
I'm not talking about my thread bro, I'm only talking about the hips cool

Nickymezor come and see something cool
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nickymezor(f): 2:26pm On May 08, 2016
Hips of life kiss I knw some dudes re already tripping
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nickymezor(f): 2:29pm On May 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm not talking about my thread bro, I'm only talking about the hips cool

Nickymezor come and see something cool
Hmmm, Tosin seen... seems u dey trip as well baa
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by tosyne2much(m): 2:43pm On May 08, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hmmm, Tosin seen... seems u dey trip as well baa
Person no fit enjoy dis one nah cheesy
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by KingTom(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy where have u been self?
been around the world and I I I I can't find my baby I don't know why I don't know why. Just went into hiding jare, you nko grin
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nickymezor(f): 2:58pm On May 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
Person no fit enjoy dis one nah cheesy
Really? Why nw?
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Oppypoppy: 3:25pm On May 08, 2016
Not Fine.
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by tk4rd: 3:43pm On May 08, 2016
Is this the only picture.?? We need more angles of view before we can conclude
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by kroosx: 3:49pm On May 08, 2016
undecidedlord hv mercy.... one of her leg will weigh 50kg..... biko dis aint sexy undecidedlord hv mercy.... one of her leg will weigh 50kg..... biko dis aint sexy
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
been around the world and I I I I can't find my baby I don't know why I don't know why. Just went into hiding jare, you nko grin
hehehehehe u cant find ur baby? shocked she lost? grin always around dey flex.
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 08, 2016
Ri.di.cu.lous! Well toned tho
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by KingTom(m): 4:22pm On May 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
hehehehehe u cant find ur baby? shocked she lost? grin always around dey flex.
enjoy yourself o grin
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by UyiIredia(m): 4:25pm On May 08, 2016
Rikidony:
This babe and her hips has been driving guys crazy on instagram.

She come get bobee again. But Omo the hips too much.
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
enjoy yourself o grin
Before nko?if i dont,who will?
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by KingTom(m): 4:31pm On May 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
Before nko?if i dont,who will?
him of course wink
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
him of course wink
Him no dey around for now grin i just dey flex alone.
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by KingTom(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
Him no dey around for now grin i just dey flex alone.
shocked can I come over? grin
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
shocked can I come over? grin
Hain!u no fear? shocked
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 08, 2016
She's fat that's all
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by KingTom(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hain!u no fear? shocked
no na how big is your closet grin
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Emmanuel999(m): 5:00pm On May 08, 2016
As for the girl NO... Just give me the RANGE ROVER. Love d car die.
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
no na how big is your closet grin
shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy i swear no b today u dey do dis kind thing Tom,e don tey oo grin ok no closet!
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by KingTom(m): 5:04pm On May 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy i swear no b today u dey do dis kind thing Tom,e don tey oo grin ok no closet!
in that case I'll haveti cancel my plans. Your loss grin you don't know what you're missing grin wey your brother stephenqueen?
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 08, 2016
KingTom:
in that case I'll haveti cancel my plans. Your loss grin you don't know what you're missing grin wey your brother stephenqueen?
buhahahahah haa!!!tiri gbosa for u.Stephen?i no no who kidnap my bro oo cheesy
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by dikeigbo2(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2016
Female and extended version of Sumo wrestlers grin
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked really? cheesy
Yeah! As I guy, I agree with her. Though one man's food, another's poison. . .
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 08, 2016
Just observing the plate number embarassed. Ion have my glasses on, is that 'Musical Taliban or Oritsefemi' on it grin lipsrsealed
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 08, 2016
starmonii:
disgusting.
grin grin Lmao cheesy
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by starmonii(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2016
chimkaire:
grin grin Lmao cheesy
Is it not?
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 08, 2016
starmonii:

Is it not?
I dunno, I'm not a man grin embarassed
Re: Chek Out The Nigerian Girl With The Largest Hips by starmonii(m): 6:42pm On May 08, 2016
chimkaire:
I dunno, I'm not a man grin embarassed
Don't you know what is good and bad.... funny and not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. / My Pregnant Wife Is Cheating On Me, Here's My Proof. / Function Of Sperm In Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.