Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,025 members, 7,919,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:54 AM

‘scammers Open 300 Emails, 10 Facebook Accounts 7 Twitter Handles’ For Aviation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘scammers Open 300 Emails, 10 Facebook Accounts 7 Twitter Handles’ For Aviation (564 Views)

How Nigeria Police Handles Small Thief Vs Big Thief (Photos) / Bribe-seeking Policeman Assaults, Female AAUA Student, Handles Her Breast (Pics) / ‘scammers Open 300 Emails, 10 Facebook Accounts 7 Twitter Handles’ For Aviation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘scammers Open 300 Emails, 10 Facebook Accounts 7 Twitter Handles’ For Aviation by Jahelastic(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2016
Minister of State for Aviation, Senator Hadi Abubakar Sirika, has alerted the public on the activities of scammers who opened 300 emails and 10 Facebook accounts in his name to defraud Nigerians.

Sirika told journalists in Abuja, yesterday, that he had to delete his original Facebook account because he discovered that there were 10 other accounts opened in his name “I want to categorically state that I no longer have a Facebook account because there are about 10 Facebook accounts in my name. I have no email also because there are about 300 emails opened in my name and seven twitter handles in my name”, he stated.

“I do not partake in the entire social media platform like I saw one email this morning which is not mine.” The Minister informed that he gave employment to 300 graduates and others numbering about 1,000 in some companies and agencies of government during the political campaigns and also shared some vehicles, motorcycles, machines and machinery to people during that period.

But all that, he said, were properly planned from his office at that time. “All of those were structured and coming from our office, everyone that had been employed and come to my office was given employment letters. And I had travelled to their villages to take them there. I cannot see how someone will get employment on the internet or otherwise”, Sirika said.

He reiterated that it was impossible for him to go on social media to distribute those items which he gave out during the campaigns, adding that there was no way he could give employment letter on the internet. “Please take note of this l don’t give any employment or gifts on the internet.”

http://jahelastic..ca/2016/05/scammers-open-300-emails-10-facebook.html?m=0

Re: ‘scammers Open 300 Emails, 10 Facebook Accounts 7 Twitter Handles’ For Aviation by tuzeriouz(m): 3:32am On May 09, 2016
some ppl will still fall for this scam especially those that comment without reading
Re: ‘scammers Open 300 Emails, 10 Facebook Accounts 7 Twitter Handles’ For Aviation by Jahelastic(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2016
tuzeriouz:
some ppl will still fall for this scam especially those that comment without reading

Hmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Jailed For 9 Years In UK / Young Skater Badly Injured After Losing His Control While Holding Onto A Bus / Breaking: Confusion In Lagos As Major Market Is Invaded By Armed Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.