Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,132 members, 7,896,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:12 PM

Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband (44429 Views)

Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) / Efe, Helen Paul And Mr Ibu Feature In "Wawu", Nollywood Movie (Photos) / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 08, 2016
This trouser get as e be ooo grin grin d look good tho.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by elopee3000(m): 4:07pm On May 08, 2016
AnnTee:
At least she didn't bleach her skin... sad
u never see her hand of resent grin grin grin u go fear with her yeye dry jokes

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by emilil(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2016
Real woman not tiwa savage
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by darlenese(f): 4:22pm On May 08, 2016
What !!! 2010? And they are looking like people in the 80's , that's the same year I got married and , fashion wise, 2010 is just like yesterday , that bros needs flogging for wearing that kinda trousers , and Helen sef is wearing iron suit sad

It woukd have made sense if thisThrow back pix was in 1980's
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by dragonking2: 4:22pm On May 08, 2016
If you want to know the real successful marriages, here a the pictures...The pictures look dull, ugly but their marriage is blessed without controversies...You won't see the wife posting beautiful pictures daily just to deceive the public like tiwa and tbillz..
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by dragonking2: 4:23pm On May 08, 2016
darlenese:
What !!! 2010? And they are looking like people in the 80's , that's the same year I got married and , fashion wise, 2010 is just like yesterday , that bros needs flogging for wearing that kinda trousers , and Helen sef is wearing iron suit sad

Post your own pictures let's see and stop making noise like a rabid dog.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by darlenese(f): 4:27pm On May 08, 2016
dragonking2:
Post your own pictures let's see and stop making noise like a rabid dog.

undecidedpls I don't have time for kids ,

Go and play with your toys

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by Emodeee: 4:36pm On May 08, 2016
darlenese:

Recent picture of you and your husband or you are lying.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by darlenese(f): 4:45pm On May 08, 2016
Emodeee:

Recent picture of you and your husband or you are lying.

Lol

For kids like you 201O is olden days grin
So I don't blame you,
I will post my pix when I'm sure u are above the age of consent !
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2016
So , why was Gordon's telling her she should go and get married
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by Emodeee: 4:49pm On May 08, 2016
darlenese:

Lol

For kids like you 201O is olden days grin
So I don't blame you,
I will post my pix when I'm sure u are above the age of consent !

I said recent, meaning 2016.

Abi una love nor reach to dey take picture. If you tell am "darling, let's take a selfie", he go tell you, "wetin wan cause that one".

I'm above age of consent. If you were not married, I fit dey run ur parole sef.

So, post recent pictures of you and your husband.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by themmyd: 4:58pm On May 08, 2016
They look alike

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by dragonking2: 5:51pm On May 08, 2016
darlenese:

undecidedpls I don't have time for kids ,

Go and play with your toys
you are the kid here..showing your envy and bile over another woman's successful marriage... Post your own marital pictures here so that we can see or keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by bengg: 6:12pm On May 08, 2016
Is she a nursary school teacher

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by darlenese(f): 6:22pm On May 08, 2016
dragonking2:
you are the kid here..showing your envy and bile over another woman's successful marriage... Post your own marital pictures here so that we can see or keep shut.

Lol,
I thought as much
#kids
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by dragonking2: 7:31pm On May 08, 2016
darlenese:

Lol,
I thought as much
#kids
Go and sleep. envious kid
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by simplyOJ(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2016
sukkot:
the nigga trouser tho
Walai grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 08, 2016
Chriswazo:
mtcheeeew! am tired of all these throw back photos sef.
wetin kan tire you for the pic? He b like say you no go like growth/transformation o.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 08, 2016
Chriswazo:
mtcheeeew! am tired of all these throw back photos sef.
wetin kan tire you for the pic? He b like say you no go like growth/transformation o?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by haul: 10:43pm On May 08, 2016
darlenese:

The thing sef tire me ooo. I'm guessing this guys are just rich on the average not really rich as we think.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by haul: 10:45pm On May 08, 2016
sisipelebe:
wetin kan tire you for the pic? He b like say you no go like growth/transformation o?

Sisipelebe do you have baba dudu? Or ekana gowon? Or balewa?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by ahamonyeka(m): 11:20pm On May 08, 2016
See the baggy trouser wey the husband wear.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by Jimi23(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2016
emilil:
Real woman not tiwa savage

U go register account on May 7 2016 dey post comment abuse Tiwa? God punish u Helen 'Puke' Paul. U and Tiwa Savage na class? The kind wozzing wey we hear say this tin wey u marry dey give u ehn, na dat suffer head go kill u there. Dem be like mumu couple.See ur rubbish husband head like monkey yansh and channel 9. Short husband shortest wife. Wetin una go kon born?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Husband by emilil(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2016
Jimi23:

U go register account on May 7 2016 dey post comment abuse Tiwa? God punish u Helen 'Puke' Paul. U and Tiwa Savage na class? The kind wozzing wey we hear say this tin wey u marry dey give u ehn, na dat suffer head go kill u there. Dem be like mumu couple.See ur rubbish husband head like monkey yansh and channel 9. Short husband shortest wife. Wetin una go kon born?
oya face ur front shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Goes Sky Diving (Photos) / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.