Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,870 members, 7,906,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:35 AM

May The Awaiting Disasters Befallen Upon The Earth And Detroy Everyone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May The Awaiting Disasters Befallen Upon The Earth And Detroy Everyone (733 Views)

The Return Of Jesus To Earth And The Return Of Jerussalem To Jews / Facts About Earth And Aliens / Wakefulness As A Visit To Earth And Sleep As Journey Back Home To Source. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May The Awaiting Disasters Befallen Upon The Earth And Detroy Everyone by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 08, 2016
all the curse on this thread should begin from home and family of anyone who removes this thread. I declear the awaiting sorrows, disasters, destructions fall upon the eath. I clear the next for years to be the end of human race. I clear that is world is evil and every living thing on shall be rewarded with evil. I declear that the sorrows that the world had never seen begin,i declear that every human beings in face of the earth bd condemned for 500 trillion times 500 trillion light years. My mother has done her part...it is left with me to do mine...your sorrows begin on sabath day.
Re: May The Awaiting Disasters Befallen Upon The Earth And Detroy Everyone by dragonEmperor(f): 1:28pm On May 08, 2016
angry

Frustration is bad!
Re: May The Awaiting Disasters Befallen Upon The Earth And Detroy Everyone by Karleb(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2016
Light year is actually a distance, as in 10 raise to the power of 16 meter.

BTW, you need to see your psychiatrist again.

1 Like

Re: May The Awaiting Disasters Befallen Upon The Earth And Detroy Everyone by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 08, 2016
Karleb:
Light year is actually a distance, as in 10 raise to the power of 16 meter.

BTW, you need to see your psychiatrist again.
MAY YOU AND YOU FAMILY BE TROUBLED MAY YOU HAVE HAVE BRAIN DISORDER. MAY YOU BODY SYSTEM CAGE YOU...FROM TODAY TILL YOU ARE MORE YOU BE NEITHER DEAD ALL ALIVE...OLORIBURUKU. THAT IS DISTANCE OF YOUR DISTRUCTION.
Re: May The Awaiting Disasters Befallen Upon The Earth And Detroy Everyone by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 08, 2016
Give ur life to Christ and hHe shall give ur soul peace and rest and also take away frustration from ur life
Re: May The Awaiting Disasters Befallen Upon The Earth And Detroy Everyone by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 08, 2016
Why? undecided

What have we done?

You know God cannot destroy everyone, smiley
Re: May The Awaiting Disasters Befallen Upon The Earth And Detroy Everyone by Lex11(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2016
Op, even if you were right... There has been and is hope for many, thus, the "good news"...

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16....

"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." Rom 10:17

Try to read or listen to a verse or chapter daily...
Re: May The Awaiting Disasters Befallen Upon The Earth And Detroy Everyone by dblackninja: 11:25pm On May 08, 2016
Sister ogechieku , take solace. Everything will be alright.
Re: May The Awaiting Disasters Befallen Upon The Earth And Detroy Everyone by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 08, 2016
dblackninja:
Sister ogechieku , take solace. Everything will be alright.
Yes everything will be alright in the way i want it be not the way you think alright means to you. The way i feel it, the way i pronounce it, the way words go out and the way decree follows are the alright i know
Re: May The Awaiting Disasters Befallen Upon The Earth And Detroy Everyone by bluntspade: 8:00am On May 09, 2016
who opened your cage?
Re: May The Awaiting Disasters Befallen Upon The Earth And Detroy Everyone by skeendyke: 11:59am On May 09, 2016
Op, a curse causeless shall be like a bird flying in the sky having nowhere to land. Christ became a curse for us because the Law said cursed be the one who is hanged on a tree. By the Spirit and power and name of Jesus Christ I render all your curses useless. None shall come near any nairalander or anyone in the world in Jesus name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: May The Awaiting Disasters Befallen Upon The Earth And Detroy Everyone by TrajansKong: 2:22pm On May 09, 2016
skeendyke:
Op, a curse causeless shall be like a bird flying in the sky having nowhere to land. Christ became a curse for us because the Law said cursed be the one who is hanged on a tree. By the Spirit and power and name of Jesus Christ I render all your curses useless. None shall come near any nairalander or anyone in the world in Jesus name. Amen.
Both you and the OP are In. Sane.
Re: May The Awaiting Disasters Befallen Upon The Earth And Detroy Everyone by frank317: 2:40pm On May 09, 2016
skeendyke:

Now u sound like her... well this the silent effect of Christianity

2 Likes

Re: May The Awaiting Disasters Befallen Upon The Earth And Detroy Everyone by skeendyke: 4:52pm On May 09, 2016
Guys, what have I said to warrant your negative comments?

Frank317, you're an atheist, an outspoken one. Your beliefs and ideas are imprinted all over the threads in this religion section. You don't believe in the spiritual let alone the implication of curses. Nobody has dubbed you insane for your beliefs whether they be expressed through words or actions. What is your point exactly in attacking me for expressing my belief in the supernatural which you don't share? Is this the silent effect of atheism?

TrajansKong, if insanity is expressing one's beliefs then we are all insane. If you don't have any beliefs then you're a corpse pretending to be living. Pick one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok For A Married Couple To Have Sex During Fasting? / You Will Never Take Pics Anyhow After Reading This.. Spiritual! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/07/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.