Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Want To Study Computers Science, But Am Not Good In Maths..will It Work? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Study Computers Science, But Am Not Good In Maths..will It Work? (958 Views)

Richard Appiah Akoto: Computers Donated To Ghana School (Photos) / Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? / Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Study Computers Science, But Am Not Good In Maths..will It Work? by phensbassey: 2:01pm On May 08, 2016
am not really that good in maths..but I love computers.. I want to study comp science, and I'd like to knw how it will be for me pls any one here with knowledge abt computer science should help me
Re: I Want To Study Computers Science, But Am Not Good In Maths..will It Work? by ovisprince(m): 2:16pm On May 08, 2016
you don't need to be a mathematician to study computer science. ... we have different sections... programming, Web technology, office management etc they don't require mathematics
Re: I Want To Study Computers Science, But Am Not Good In Maths..will It Work? by darkenkach(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2016
It won't work.
Re: I Want To Study Computers Science, But Am Not Good In Maths..will It Work? by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2016
phensbassey:
am not really that good in maths..but I love computers..
I want to study comp science, and I'd like to knw how it will be for me
pls any one here with knowledge abt computer science should help me
if the course is domiciled in mathematical science department. You are done for!!!
Re: I Want To Study Computers Science, But Am Not Good In Maths..will It Work? by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2016
phensbassey:
am not really that good in maths..but I love computers..
I want to study comp science, and I'd like to knw how it will be for me
pls any one here with knowledge abt computer science should help me

computer science is maths!! Don't even bother going near that department
Re: I Want To Study Computers Science, But Am Not Good In Maths..will It Work? by CaptainEColeJnr: 6:22pm On May 08, 2016
you gotta learn it!
how do you intend to pass ur post ume undecided
Re: I Want To Study Computers Science, But Am Not Good In Maths..will It Work? by babajeje123(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2016
You can develop yourself. I wasn't good in maths when I put in for computer engr. But I did well at the end of the day. So, it is possible It's possible if you'll work hard.
Re: I Want To Study Computers Science, But Am Not Good In Maths..will It Work? by phensbassey: 7:46am On May 09, 2016
babajeje123:
You can develop yourself. I wasn't good in maths when I put in for computer engr. But I did well at the end of the day. So, it is possible It's possible if you'll work hard.
I don't have anyone to help, can I study on my own using the Internet?
Re: I Want To Study Computers Science, But Am Not Good In Maths..will It Work? by dasilva2(m): 11:01am On May 09, 2016
Computer Science is a huge course with a lot of different sections but u really cant do without maths at least for a start

maybe if u know as much as the little needed to get by the first few years I think you'll cope...
Re: I Want To Study Computers Science, But Am Not Good In Maths..will It Work? by sevantex(m): 12:03pm On May 09, 2016
U need a good maths background to do well in computer science dept else, u will struggle all tru and get poor grades. Comp sci is normally in faculty of mathematical sciences so u end up doin alot of maths courses.

My advice is, look for a course where ur strenghts are and graduate well there, u can do computer professional courses to improve urself along the line.

If u go and struggle and grad wit 2.4 in comp sci, ready for labour market shunning then oo, ehen!

(1) (Reply)

Share The Lie Your Teacher Ever Told You. / Swag Old School Photos Then... Pic / Admission 2016: List Of Schools That Have Released Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.