Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her (1059 Views)

What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. / Which Girl Do I Decide On? / "Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 13, 2009
Why is it that its so easy to get a guy but so difficult to find the one guy you are looking for. Its like the more educated i get the narrower my choice range or are all the good men already married
Re: What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her by oladcity(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2009
thats the irony
Re: What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her by debest1(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2009
sinako:

Why is it that its so easy to get a guy but so difficult to find the one guy you are looking for. Its like the more educated i get the narrower my choice range or are all the good men already married
And what kind of guy are u seeking?
Re: What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her by Junee(f): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2009
I hope u are not looking for a Mr. perfect? If u are not, Maybe now is not the time

The right time/man will come, Mostly when u don't expect.
Re: What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her by tboy1(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2009
Junee:

I hope u are not looking for a Mr. perfect? If u are not, Maybe now is not the time

The right time/man will come, Mostly when u don't expect.
True . . . I hope all single men on NL are all reading this, with their daily 'i'm looking for love' threads
Re: What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her by sexyLeamon(f): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2009
You need to not search, and just let you heart be free for a while, and in the process someone will come to you not you to them, believe me i have seen it happen.
Re: What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2009
I'm not looking for a perfect guy, I'm not perfect i dont expect anyone to be. The only thing he needs to be is a happy friendly person and physicaly attractive to me thats it
Re: What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her by debest1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2009
sinako:

I'm not looking for a perfect guy, I'm not perfect i dont expect anyone to be. The only thing he needs to be is a happy friendly person and physicaly attractive to me thats it
Are you sure that's all you look for in a man? That shouldnt be too hard to find. A note of caution though,
It doesnt take lot to be happy(a few euros in your bank account), friendly well you'll have to be to get a girl and attractive well that do-able. The problem really is these qualities can be a bit transient depending on circumstances, for instance once the job/income goes happiness becomes compromised, the friendly guy today can soon reveal his brutish nature once he gets enough of "it".
Re: What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2009
Removed coz of change of views
Re: What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her by tboy1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2009
^^ like u've been advised already here, focus on something else and hopefully the right person will come cool
Re: What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her by ebila(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2009
sinako:

Truth is,nothing good comes easy.Some people are lucky to find that right person within a short period,while others search awhile,and the unlucky ones?well,they don't ever find.But to find that right one,u have to be patient.Search n if u don't yet see,search some more and some more cos he just might be around the corner.U shouldn't give up cos u're not the only one askin' this same question.Goodluck!!!
Re: What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her by whitelexi(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2009
You need a reality check, or a self check, or both
Re: What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her by henryhemon(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2009
@sinako,
you search too much but they are near you.relax they will come and it depends on how you interact with people,are you easily put off by people or do guys find it hard to approach you?well i dey available sha.no worry i go dey serious.
Re: What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her by dafidixone(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2009

In Job search you HAVE your choice but in Spouse search you MAKE your choice. A word is eneough,
Re: What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her by Aproko(f): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2009
whitelexi:

You need a reality check, or a self check, or both

@sinako,

are you a happy and attractive person? do you have those qualities that you like the man to have? that is the 1st step. number 2, that saying is true , when you are not looking, hes probably looking at you. so at all times, that smile must never leave your face. i have been in your shoes. when i attend occassions, go out, go to the cinema and blah blah the first thing i do is check for guys that look my type and are single and when i dont see, my fun may even reduce, until i decided i wasnt looking anymore. i got myself some DVD's - girlfriends, graya anatomy, boston legal and just freed my mind. the next party i attended, i made up my mind to have fun and not look out for any man & that was it - that was how he saw me.

but guess what, i didnt send him then. i did give him a tough time not because i planned to, but because he just wanst the kind of guy i had in my head and so i didnt bother with whether he was nice or not, i just ignored him. my point is that you may have met the person that will make the rest of your life worth the wait, but if you have ideas of how he should be, you may walk past him over and over and not recognise him because he may not come in that package.

again, when you meet guys, never have the mindset of checking if they are relationship material, check if they are friend material. the best relationships are between friends.

my 2 cents.
Re: What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her by johnnygan(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ sinako
listen up. U see in dis case, it doesn't really count on how educated u 're - if thats wat u meant.
However, there may be a probability that u've been unfortunate. If u have tried a relationship before but it failed, it means you have to work harder at it. Any man can be good if he wants to. Consider that factual. Meaning, even the deadliest of men could end up beta persons courtesy his lover. If a man is really in love, he could be changed into some better personality if his woman did her homework right. I suggest u watch "two can play that game"
another thing is, never wait or dream bout mr perfect. Thats oughta hurt in the end. Love is hardwork. Really it is.
Just concentrate on your normal life and like someone outrightly stated, don't let that smile leave your face. Different men approach women wit different motives. Some men may just approach u coz of your character or Juz cuz of your smile alone. One more thing, i know this is africa but, you can still approach a man in the name of anything. Its not new that when guys show interest in girls, they get passive. However, don't get too harsh when they get passive. Don't make it too hard for them to communicate. You could also lose guys wit good hearts in the process. I.E if i'd tried to get a girl and she starts shoving me off or hesitates consistently, i'll simply leave her alone. Its not that i don't want her but due to experience, just have to let her go. Now u may wonder, what kind of experience?! It could be anything or worse if i just saw it and it never happened to me. Thats also experience ain't 't? So some guys wit good hearts don't get passive cos they are emotionally weak. Word is, u gotta really observe every Damn environment u move wit.
Re: What Does A Girl Do When She Is Looking For Love And Love Doesn't Seem To Find Her by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2009
@ Apparako

I hear you, and what you said about looking is axactly what I do, I will take your advise about not looking anymore. There are some good men that like me and I just dont think they are good enough maybe in terms of the amount of money they make and maybe i`m missing the good onces all in the name of finding a postgraduate guy.
Thanks for the advise ma sister

(1) (Reply)

Different Kinds Of Nigerian Husbands And Wives / Why Does She Want Me Now That She's Married ? / AUTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.