Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,536 members, 7,914,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:18 AM

Is Tiwa Savage Dedicated Is New Single To Tee Billz ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Tiwa Savage Dedicated Is New Single To Tee Billz ? (1376 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tiwa Savage Dedicated Is New Single To Tee Billz ? by areeyor(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2016
Is tiwa savage referring to Tee billz in her latest single "if I start to talk" when she said "when money no dey, everyday na gbese, friends dey come and go but you no leave me alone".(3:13 seconds - 3:25seconds). Listen to the song and confirm this.. since Music is use to pass message.
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Dedicated Is New Single To Tee Billz ? by Flexherbal(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2016
Ok.
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Dedicated Is New Single To Tee Billz ? by fkpboss: 5:08pm On May 08, 2016
let me check
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Dedicated Is New Single To Tee Billz ? by ojun50(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2016
Yes she was i conform it.
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Dedicated Is New Single To Tee Billz ? by Jimi23(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2016
I guess she was referring to God.
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Dedicated Is New Single To Tee Billz ? by blesoh(f): 6:58pm On May 08, 2016
Mehn your headline needs Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Is Tiwa Savage Dedicated Is New Single To Tee Billz ? by Mayor38(m): 7:22pm On May 08, 2016
@Op your grammar no be for here o
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Dedicated Is New Single To Tee Billz ? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:04pm On May 08, 2016
grin grin grin yes is dedicated is new album to Tbillz
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Dedicated Is New Single To Tee Billz ? by seankay(m): 9:08pm On May 08, 2016
OP I'm still tryna understand your headline
Re: Is Tiwa Savage Dedicated Is New Single To Tee Billz ? by Agozie48: 9:09pm On May 08, 2016
LOL @OP grammar

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Family / Mavin’s Di’ja Announces The Birth Of Her Son / Afrocandy Shares Raunchy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.