Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,329 members, 7,881,228 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:46 PM

Can Someone Tell Floyd Mayweather To Remember Is Fellow Black - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can Someone Tell Floyd Mayweather To Remember Is Fellow Black (1031 Views)

Cultism: Davido And Burnaboy Pictured Hanging Out With Fellow “” Member / Floyd Mayweather To Justin Bieber :‘you Are Dead To Me". / Floyd Mayweather To Train Soulja Boy For His Boxing Bout Vs Chris Brown PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Floyd Mayweather To Remember Is Fellow Black by dhakingpin(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2016
i was on this guy Instagram page and am just speechless just checking out his pictures can you imagine this guy spending $6.5million on two Bugatti cars that's close to #2billion in naira.. that's huge am sure if you spend that here in Nigeria EFCC will surely be on your tail,
Funniest part this guy spends $20,000 a night in a hotel room see pics below

Re: Can Someone Tell Floyd Mayweather To Remember Is Fellow Black by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 08, 2016
Mike Tyson comes to mind.
I just hope his investments are strong.
his money,his life.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Floyd Mayweather To Remember Is Fellow Black by oloriooko(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2016
Do not mind the eediot, omo ti ko ri owo ri
Very soon he will be a bouncer in a strip club instead of invrsting right
Re: Can Someone Tell Floyd Mayweather To Remember Is Fellow Black by oloriooko(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2016
Do not mind the eediot, omo ti ko ri owo ri
Very soon he will be a bouncer in a strip club instead of investing right
Re: Can Someone Tell Floyd Mayweather To Remember Is Fellow Black by Airforce1(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2016
money man..
Keep balling like no tomorrow

But don't forget to save for rainy day.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Floyd Mayweather To Remember Is Fellow Black by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 08, 2016
wat I knw is he shudnt complain later
Re: Can Someone Tell Floyd Mayweather To Remember Is Fellow Black by OKorowanta: 12:11am On May 09, 2016
He shudn't extend his call of help to Africa wen he don red foram later.
Bush fish!
Re: Can Someone Tell Floyd Mayweather To Remember Is Fellow Black by Nobody: 2:28am On May 09, 2016
Everyone is bastardly rich on social media.
Re: Can Someone Tell Floyd Mayweather To Remember Is Fellow Black by Akposkool(m): 6:48am On May 09, 2016
Remember Mike Tyson? Floyd spends way too much money. It is his money but common Nigga slow down. I hope he has invested some Cus when e don red we will still be here to read

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY And His Wife's Throwback Photo Is Ridiculous, See The Huge Changes / See The Shoe Celebrities Are Dying For!! / (Just Be Yourself!): A Must Watch Spoken-word Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.