Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

Job Searchers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Searchers (777 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Searchers by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 08, 2016
The truth is we Nigerians still dont understand what we can archieve in life with information so i will share this thought because i have been to several interviews and i wonder what i am doing their and why people are their sometimes lack of information.

After school you suppose to look for job and how do you look for jobs.

As a graduate the first place to look at is schools. Prymary and secondary schools. No matter how much they paying with lectures and all you be fine and not be a liability.

2. Recruiting agencies. Most graduates dont know their are agencies that recruit thousands of graduates yearly and as a result they stay ahome saying no job. Some of these agencies are. 1 workforcegroup. Send cv to abj@workforcegroup.com if you wanna work in the north. Lagos@workforcegroup.com for lagos and enviros. Portharcourt@WORKFORCEGROUP.COM FOR ph. Benin. Imo. Calabar. Delta. We have also agencies like Insourcing. Excel. Micheallawrence etc.

2,. Civil Service Commission. After nysc you suppose to pick up a csc form and fill with proper documentations for federal govt jobs.

3. Career section in websites. Go to company website and enter their career section to fill in applications for jobs.

4. See your minister. For thos who live in abuja the truthis to see a minister is not an issue or commisioner. All you need to do is walk into the minsitry we dressed and fill the appointment form and make sure you put OFFICIAL and then when its ypur 20 or 5 mins turn tell the man to help you and why he should. I have life testimonies of folks that where helped.

5. Be creative. Everyone can do something and be good at it. If you do definately God will bless it

Finally.... Prayers. Always pray

Thanks.
#servicesthatexceedsyoursatisdaction#

1 Like

Re: Job Searchers by nurez305(m): 9:45pm On May 08, 2016
Ok....i don hear
Re: Job Searchers by Everyday4(m): 11:47pm On May 08, 2016
Can this number 2 be gotten from states or strictly abuja?
Re: Job Searchers by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 14, 2016
Number 2 is abuja u get the form.

The requitemnts are
2 copies each of all i mean all ur credentials including cv
Re: Job Searchers by wizzyozue: 10:36pm On May 14, 2016
should I submit my CV thru their email or hard copy.? I mean this number 2, Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy-location (delta State) / Jobs At Catholic Relief Services (CRS) / Nutrition Advisors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.