Stats: 3,185,232 members, 7,925,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 01:11 AM

Latest Scammer: This Guy Scammed Someone #45k(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Latest Scammer: This Guy Scammed Someone #45k(photos) (1509 Views)

This Guy Scammed Me / Latest Scammer Methods: Succeeds In 300, 000 Fraud (pics) / See The Face Of Eric Nwachukwu NGWAKWE The Latest Scammer In Town (2) (3) (4)

Latest Scammer: This Guy Scammed Someone #45k(photos) by Danyayebs: 9:19pm On May 08, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] Hello please we were to buy paypal funds from this dude, below it took us more than 24hrs to send him the payment as we asked him to send funds first but, he refused. This happened last year December, we gave him 5 months and he later blocked me from facebook. please guys help push this to front page to save others and please if you have his new contact or how we can locate him pls don't hesitate to reach me on my fb thanks
below is my Facebook link
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004389976166

Re: Latest Scammer: This Guy Scammed Someone #45k(photos) by jamex93(m): 9:32pm On May 08, 2016
Na bible him carry so o
Re: Latest Scammer: This Guy Scammed Someone #45k(photos) by dominique(f): 9:43pm On May 08, 2016
You meet someone online and you decide to send money to him just like that? This is so baffling, I used to think that Nigerians are not 'scammable'. Sorry about your lost money, Hope you recover what you've lost.

Re: Latest Scammer: This Guy Scammed Someone #45k(photos) by Danyayebs: 10:59pm On May 08, 2016
i hope so too lol na bibble o abeg make una help me push am go front page na
Re: Latest Scammer: This Guy Scammed Someone #45k(photos) by reporterslab: 11:29pm On May 08, 2016
Some people are very wicked.
Re: Latest Scammer: This Guy Scammed Someone #45k(photos) by Nairaplus(m): 12:32am On May 09, 2016
dominique:
You meet someone online and you decide to send money to him just like that? This is so baffling, I used to think that Nigerians are not 'scammable'. Sorry about your lost money, Hope you recover what you've lost.
Babe! We do business online and we transact cash here and there. So, the guy did nothing wrong by trusting him. Many people send me money before I render service requested.

However, where I blame him is that since he hasn't met this particular guy, he would have played safe by sending half the money first or even less. Many of my clients prefer to do that, even when only 10K is involved. In fact, as I am writing this, one of my client has paid upfront for something that I haven't delivered. So, we blame the guy who is making it difficult for clients to not trust us beforehand.

In fact, this is an opportunity... thinking mode activated!

Re: Latest Scammer: This Guy Scammed Someone #45k(photos) by Danyayebs: 12:36am On May 09, 2016
Nairaplus:
Babe! We do business online and we transact cash here and there. So, the guy did nothing wrong by trusting him. Many people send me money before I render service requested.

However, where I blame him is that since he hasn't met this particular guy, he would have played safe by sending half the money first or even less. Many of my clients prefer to do that, even when only 10K is involved. In fact, as I am writing this, one of my client has paid upfront for something that I haven't delivered. So, we blame the guy who is making it difficult for clients to not trust us beforehand.

In fact, this is an opportunity... thinking mode activated!
the original amount was suppose tobe 150k but we decided to try 45k to test him
Re: Latest Scammer: This Guy Scammed Someone #45k(photos) by kingobama2: 3:30pm On May 09, 2016
HMMM
Re: Latest Scammer: This Guy Scammed Someone #45k(photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 09, 2016
And this guy is one of d leaders of 2moro right?...........is because of people like him is y d moro has refused to come
Re: Latest Scammer: This Guy Scammed Someone #45k(photos) by Danyayebs: 10:36pm On May 09, 2016
good new i just saw a post he was arrested for atempted robbery
Re: Latest Scammer: This Guy Scammed Someone #45k(photos) by tuzeriouz(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2016
Danyayebs:

the original amount was suppose tobe 150k but we decided to try 45k to test him

am not sure ur bothered abt ur lost.
Re: Latest Scammer: This Guy Scammed Someone #45k(photos) by delishpot: 2:01pm On May 10, 2016
Danyayebs:
good new i just saw a post he was arrested for atempted robbery

Share a link please
Re: Latest Scammer: This Guy Scammed Someone #45k(photos) by andyanders: 2:47pm On May 10, 2016
Are you sure that is the true pix of the guy that defrauded you? Sometimes, these criminals lift people's pixs from their profile pixs and use same to defraud people.

That is why it is not right to send money to anybody whatsoever the reason is online. How come you met someone online and now pay such amount to the person you do not know his house, office and whereabouts?

Op, you fvcked up. You have to grow up. Anybody you cannot confirm his identity in person, never send money to the person.

Stray Bullet Kills A Boy As Rochas Okorocha Demolishes Eke Ukwu Market (Graphic) / Finally Abducted Federal Poly Oko Runs Girls Returns In A Bad State. / My Husband Beats Me, Makes Love To Me As Our Children Watch —wife