Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,208 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:40 PM

Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos (16579 Views)

Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid / Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) / Nigerians Protest At CBN Office Over Bad Policies Of Gov Godwin Emefiele (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 11:06am On May 09, 2016
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL NIGERIANS OF GOODWILL WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE GERMANY PROTEST.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

I feel that we all must not keep quiet in the face of fulani onslaught and occupation and genocide.

FULANI MASSACRE OF INNOCENT CIVILIANS, WOMEN AND CHILDREN MUST BE OPPOSED.

EVIL THRIVES WHEN GOOD PEOPLE DO NOTHING

I have regfistered on facebook, twitter, any social media i see i can use, i will still register there.

I am not calling for violence. I am calling for peaceful protest

Vote with your buying power

How can we look our grandchildren in the eye and say we allowed this to happen. How can i look my son in the eye when fulani man enters my house with a matchete. He will cry Daddy, and run to me. And expect his dad to protect him. And i will say, son, i did nothing.

What if my village is attacked. What will i tell my ageing mum and dad. I did nothing??

What will i tell my wife when they rape her in front of me, and kill her.She will be looking at me, crying.
NO WAY. God forbid. I shall fight. Peacefully.
I will continue to fight. till they kingdom come. Until fulani embraces peaces or is forced to do so, I shall not rest.
I shall no longer eat beef, kpomo, suya. I will rather die for lack of protein. My money will not be used to buy bullets to kill others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by whitebeard(m): 11:31am On May 09, 2016
come to Nigeria come and say it here Una dey fear..Yoruba no even get Una time where did u see yoruba forming organization that are meaningless to the country
Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by Pennsylvania: 11:41am On May 09, 2016
salam1:
u don't look out for each other u simply hate d president. Y was dere no such protest during GEJ?

Stop talking nonsense, what hate are you talking about? Was the menance of fulani during GEJ as crazy as what we are witnessing under Buhari?
You and your likes were the ones who hated GEJ.....stop the blame game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by Pennsylvania: 11:48am On May 09, 2016
[s]
iamphill:

For you mind you don talk abi He-Goat.
So sad this big fool comes from where i come from...........Shame on you must you always abuse them(ofe mmanus)...........
[/s]

So you spend most of your time on religion talking about God and yet you come here to call someone a fool and he-goat?
Your case is processing in hell..... I'll let this pass, I don't have time to trade words with jobless individuals like you.
Now run along

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by Ewizard(m): 12:02pm On May 09, 2016
52Naira:
Negodu!

THE ENUGU STATE GOVERNOR LIED ABOUT HIS ROLE IN THE MASSACRE OF HIS PEOPLE

Let us not be easy and quick to be deceived. The story Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state told the public about the massacre was false with intent to hide the truth and deceive the public. I will try much to give account of what transpired and why Ifeanyi should be held responsible for failing to stop or minimize the causalities of that attack.
1. It was not true that Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi did not call the president. In fact he called the president on two different occasions. The first time he called the president was when he heard that the attackers had arrived their vicinity. In a desperate effort to quell the planned attack he immediately placed a call to the president. His call was answered but he was put on hold for 45 minutes.
2. The governor was notified that the herdsmen had arrived and were camped at the hilltop in Uzo-Uwani. This information was conveyed to the governor by a retired Col.(name withheld).
3. The herdsmen men were in their vicinity for 8 days before the attack.
4. There was negotiation between the governor’s team and the terrorists. The facilitator of that negotiation is the sarkin Hausa in Enugu. The governor was so naïve not to discover that the Sarkin Hausa was a double agent.
5. It was after the governor found out that the negotiation was not going his way that he convened his security meeting which included but not limited to the SSG, commissioner of police Enugu state, the army, the officers of civil defense, the state attorney and other dignitaries in the state.
6. On the 7th day it was obvious that no entreaties or persuasion could make the herdsmen not to strike that the governor now placed a call to the GOC of 82 Division of Nigeria army in Enugu. The Gen. asked him to report to the president and get his order.
7. Frustrated by this response the governor again called the Inspector general of police to order his men to protect the Uzo-Uwani people from attack. The IGP also referred to the matter to the president.
8. Upon information that the army stationed at Enugu were coordinating with the attackers, the governor then placed a call to COAS, Gen. Burutai for help to stop the attack. The Gen told Ifeanyi that his order comes from the president only.
9. Frustrated the governor made the last call to the president. This time his call was answered but qwas again placed on hold for 1hr 45 minutes. Frustrated the governor hung up and then called the Sarkin Hausa in Enugu.
10. The sarkin Hausa was then sent to meet with the herdsmen. This time it was about 7pm of the 7th day. Sarkin Hausa sent message to the governor that the herdsmen have agree not to strike. Satisfied with a hive of relief the governor went to sleep.
11. Meanwhile the community leaders of Uzo Uwani were aware of the presence of the attackers 8 days prior to the attack.
12. They were aware of the negotiations. In spite of their knowledge of the presence of the enemies they did nothing to protect themselves.
Now with this information how can we excuse the governor on the basis of fake tears and pretended repentance? Questions arise as to why the governor did not go public as soon as he heard of the presence of the herdsmen? Why didn’t he empower to youths to prepare to defend their land? Why didn’t he tell the public the efforts he had made but met with no response from all quarters? How could he accept to dialogue or negotiate with criminals and terrorist who invaded his land?
Now the police commissioner has been made the victim of that sorry massacre why? It is because the governor is hell scared to mention the role of the presidency and the involvement of the army. In fact it was the 82 division of Nigerian army in Enugu that coordinated the attack. The attackers arrival was seen by many. Their Hilux truck was marked and they moved free in the community asking questions about individuals and routes. They village knew they were strangers and the leaders knew their mission. Why make the police commissioner escape goat?
Fact is if the police commissioner, Mr Ekechukwu Nwaido is complacent in a criminal way, why not arrest him and put him on trial? If he were guilty as we were told why not fire him from police force? Even as I write police is still insisting that Mr. Ekechukwu is still in service with the force.
How about the Sarkin Hausa in Enugu who has contacted him to get what he knew? Who is protecting him? If the IGP, the GOC, the CAOS all refused to act, why expect a mere police commissioner to act? Can’t you see how ridiculous the whole story of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is?
I am insisting that the people of Enugu and the entire Igbo people domicile in Enugu to march to Enugu government house and demand for the resignation of Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi. He failed woefully in his primary responsibility as a governor to protect the lives of his people. The fact that he has secretly negotiated a grazing route for the Fulanis is further evidence that he was boxed to a corner by his selfishness.
We the electorate must make it a condition for electing future governors only those who oppose the grazing route rubbish. If you want our votes in the future you must identify with us on this. No time for playing with kids glove.

Hmmm!

How did u get dis highly classified info?

If dis true.. We re screwed!

The C in C knows why ugwuanyi was calling, and intentionally placed him on hold knowing fully well dat his appointees aint gonna act without his consent.

Fahk me!

Ugwuanyi himself only luks smart and proactive on billboards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 09, 2016
Buhari is doing his reprisal things. If Buhari does not support them, why has non of them been arrested? The one that mistakenly arrested was ordered to be transfered to Abuja. Now no one hears anything about the story. The CP whoom they preasured to say the attack was not carried out by fulani herdsmen later confessed they were actually fulani herdsmen and they imediatly striped him his office as CP. People will soon beging to ask after the lady that fed Abacha with apple. grin
Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by Okudiover(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2016
iamphill:
Staging a protest in another man's country. Waiting for when the Germans and Americans too will stage a protest in our own backyard too oooo........

Bunch of clueless people. Some greedy people brain washing fellow kinsmen to stage a protest for his very own selfish propaganda.......SMH

If you are serious about staging a protest and making sure your voice is heard come to ASO Rock and the national assembly........... Not farwar Germany

I beg to differ but you underestimate the potential PR disaster these foreign protests are going to cause this government. That palestine cause is getting more global attention is because it was not restricted to the streets of gaza and west bank alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by rhabs: 3:18pm On May 09, 2016
U guys are mad, after dis useless igbo news papers printed a fake news nd u guys ar steal protest.
Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by bodeemen(f): 1:12pm On May 10, 2016
Troops Clear Cattle Rustlers, Armed Bandits From Maru

In continuation of the efforts of getting rid of the menace of cattle rustling, armed banditry and other criminality in the country generally and in the north west geo-political region, under the auspices of Operation Sharan Daji, troops of 1 Brigade Nigerian Army, in conjunction with the Nigeria Police in Zamfara State, have carried out a joint clearance operation in Maru on Monday.

Acting Army Spokesman,Colonel Sani Usman

http://newsdiaryonline.com/troops-clear-cattle-rustlers-armed-bandits-maru/
Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by bodeemen(f): 1:27pm On May 10, 2016
Marauders, Herdsmen and Fellow Nigerians, By Owei Lakemfa http://newsdiaryonline.com/herdsmen-and-fellow-nigerians-by-owei-lakemfa/

Troops Clear Cattle Rustlers, Armed Bandits From Maru http://newsdiaryonline.com/troops-clear-cattle-rustlers-armed-bandits-maru/
Re: Nigerians Protest In Germany Over Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Enugu. Photos by salam1(m): 9:15pm On May 10, 2016
Pennsylvania:

Stop talking nonsense, what hate are you talking about? Was the menance of fulani during GEJ as crazy as what we are witnessing under Buhari?
You and your likes were the ones who hated GEJ.....stop the blame game.
d truth will b out soon u people r killing each other because of communal clashes and u r here blaming d Fulani, is dis d first tym d Fulani's leave in ur mix. Stop d hatred grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If I Stop Talking, Nigerians Will Suffer – Fayose Boasts / Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts / Kwara Speakership: Don't Be Greedy And Desperate Like Saraki-group Warns Popoola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.