Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,950 members, 7,890,128 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:45 AM

Reviving Adaka Boro's Legacy On An Independent Niger Delta Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reviving Adaka Boro's Legacy On An Independent Niger Delta Republic (383 Views)

Awo's Dysfunctional Legacy On Nigerian Politics / Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reviving Adaka Boro's Legacy On An Independent Niger Delta Republic by Nobody: 8:19am On May 09, 2016
The hour is almost here. The belief and ideology a great man like Adaka Boro stood and fought is staring us right in the face. Hausas/Fulanis and the Yorubas have benefited too much from us and given too little in return. The odds are in our favour cos we have what it takes to keep this country on its toes. The South South will finally have something to smile about. We have really come a long way. I was told by some of my relatives in Benin, Warri, Portharcourt and Uyo that people are already talking about our new nation and Africa's newest nation that's about to come into existence. TV stations, radio stations and even social media is buzzing about it. There's currently a movement now on Facebook and Twitter is trending. People are already lending their support to make sure the dream of an independent Niger Delta becomes a reality.

Long Live Niger Delta

Long Live South South

It was nice being a Nigerian while it lasted

(1) (Reply)

For Those That Think The Budget Was Signed Late . . . / I Begged Obasanjo, He Forgave Me And I Kissed Him – Doyin Okupe / My Opinion On #fuelsubsidyremoval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.