Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,316 members, 7,943,781 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son (35168 Views)

Jim Iyke With Mercy Johnson, Sola Sobowale And Toyin Abraham (Photos) / Donatus Okonkwo And Jim Iyke With 50cent (Photos) / Kenea Udoh, Teebillz's First Babymama And His Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by Nobody: 10:20am On May 09, 2016
prettysuzi:
cute
this fool just registered this month to scam ignorant people with this advert. Take them serious at your peril.
Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by Booty4me: 10:21am On May 09, 2016
This oyibo worwor die. Jim sef .. Abi Na green card level?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by 9jasmart(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2016
Wit all d beautiful babes in 9ja nah afin oyinbo dis dude go carry. Iyke u fall ma hand big time. Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by Smilyn: 10:23am On May 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by aalangel(f): 10:24am On May 09, 2016
cruzita:
undecided she be albino?
She's from Lithuania.
Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by Greatidonis: 10:27am On May 09, 2016
She must be the one feeding him, or else that man no go fit sit down one place for long.
Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by mickeyenglish(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2016
Abalado:
he don again as usual nau,him yansh no dey stay aso villa..ano even knw why i vote 4dis man self,abeg make INEC comot my vote for am,so minus one nw and add it 2GEJ own..shikena..no wonda fayose dey talk 2am anyhw
... Nadia buari IS different from Muhammadu Buhari..... One is Ghanaian, while the other is a Nigerian, one I a female, while the other is Male. One is a celebrity actress, while the other is the President of Nigeria... Nursery 2 pupils should be able to understand this simple breakdown from me(I assume u r one of them)

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by henrydadon(m): 10:49am On May 09, 2016
contrast ..nigga just wanted a half cast kid
Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by Nobody: 10:51am On May 09, 2016
Watchout for those girls below and above my comment,they're not bad people,they're just jealous.
Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by just2okworld(f): 10:51am On May 09, 2016
Ok,you do well
Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by deliveryboy: 10:57am On May 09, 2016
Abalado:
he don again as usual nau,him yansh no dey stay aso villa..ano even knw why i vote 4dis man self,abeg make INEC comot my vote for am,so minus one nw and add it 2GEJ own..shikena..no wonda fayose dey talk 2am anyhw

What is this one saying? They are talking about NADIA BUARI the Ghanaian actress you started writing an article about president Buhari, bi-polar spotted.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by Vongsama(m): 11:13am On May 09, 2016
Abalado:

Omoh, ur wailing no get part 2.
Na Nadia Buari (Ghanaian actress) wey justynneke dey talk. No b Muhamadu Buhari.

C wat bubu has done to u

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by Nobody: 11:15am On May 09, 2016
this guy no get taste

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by justynneke(f): 11:16am On May 09, 2016
Abalado:
Bia, na wetin na? No go land me for kirikiri , no Βε̲̣̣̣̥ mohammadu buhari wey Βε̲̣̣̣̥ nigeria presido I ask of, na nadia buari wey born twins for jim iyke. Kwoh!
Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by ringi82(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2016
Green Card tinz...
Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by kleppur: 12:53pm On May 09, 2016
lol.. not bad.
Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by chukxie(m): 3:19pm On May 09, 2016
Happy for you, Jim. Ride on.
Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by mummydirect(f): 3:49pm On May 09, 2016
Please someone should educate me on this mother's day issue. is mothers day been celebrated every month now? Early last month Catholic church and some other churches celebrated their mothers day on sunday, so what is this mothers day am hearing again. Some one please enlighten me more on this cos am kind of confuse right now on this mothers day stuff.
Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by banio: 5:32pm On May 09, 2016
cruzita:
undecided she be albino?

I thought it was a doll. Abi na doll baby
Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 09, 2016
Badt sharp guy...U don get the green passport abi?
Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by Ladybluecash(f): 11:55pm On May 09, 2016
Sum naija celebs dumb sha,,, u leave Vegetable soup go eat gbegiri. Jim sorry
Re: Jim Iyke With His Babymama And Son by clovislouis(m): 2:45am On May 22, 2016
Ladybluecash:
Sum naija celebs dumb sha,,, u leave Vegetable soup go eat gbegiri. Jim sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Gold That Was Crushed By Dangote Truck Cries Out For Justice / Plateau Governor Lalong, Appoints Efe Ambassador Of State For Entertainment / Fortune Marshal: My Ex Used Juju To Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.