Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,925 members, 7,890,051 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Tinubu And Fashola Fall Apart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Fashola Fall Apart (634 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And Fashola Fall Apart by Edoji: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2009
Over cabinet reshuffle, appointment, contract awarded
The determination of his godfather to hold firmly to the reins of power in the state has been having negative impact on the determination of the present Governor to develop the state and make it compete with its megacity counterparts around the world. Suffice to add that the overbearing influence of the former Governor is threatening the hitherto cordial relationship between the Governor and his godfather.
http://elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1288:tension-grows-between-fashola-and-tinubu-&catid=36:omoba&Itemid=59
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Fall Apart by illusion2: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2009
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Fall Apart by mogentle(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2009
Dem don pay you too. Well Zero reply is the best answer for a foolish tread like this.
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Fall Apart by ikeyman00(m): 5:23am On Aug 14, 2009
oduduwa

u ask for source

i think it here ooo

eya oo na rumour

tpia
they always want lagos nigeria to fall

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Fall Apart by tpiah2: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2009
ikeyman00

is there a particular reason why you keep following me around?

especially after I called you out on FL Gators the other day?

in any case, did I lie? Or arent you one of the people who are solidly against Lagos?
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Fall Apart by illusion2: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2009
Ikeymann is a short stout boy with absolutely no brains grin grin grin grin

A disgrace to Ndigbo ! tongue

(1) (Reply)

Are The Blood Of Some Nigerians Abroad Partially On Our Hands? / Entreprenuers & Small Business Owners Are Happy With Cbn Sack / The Secret Memo Behind The Face-off Over Lagos Lcdas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.