Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:29 AM

When Your Past Hurts Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Past Hurts Back (1050 Views)

My Wife, Who Hurt You In Your Past? / Have You Cheated In Any Of Your Past Or Present Relationship? / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Past Hurts Back by Nobody: 10:22am On May 09, 2016
Have you ever just randomly started crying because you have been holding in all of these emotions and pretending to be happy for way too long this exactly how i feel now sad do you ever feel such way? and how do you handle it
Re: When Your Past Hurts Back by Massdamm(m): 10:26am On May 09, 2016
Z it about relationship or wat
Berlyn:
Have you ever just randomly started crying because you have been holding in all of these emotions and pretending to be happy for way too long this exactly how i feel now sad do you ever feel such way? and how do you handle it
Re: When Your Past Hurts Back by Nobody: 10:28am On May 09, 2016
When the break up was still fresh...I did.. a lot of times...but I dont cry in front of my friends (im a great pretender) , only when I'm alone... cool

I cope by working & do OT...only if I can work 24/7 maybe I did it already..
Re: When Your Past Hurts Back by Nobody: 10:28am On May 09, 2016
Massdamm:
Z it about relationship or wat
life!
Re: When Your Past Hurts Back by halfricanadian(f): 10:30am On May 09, 2016
Yes i have the feelings alot
Re: When Your Past Hurts Back by Massdamm(m): 10:31am On May 09, 2016
I kan't cry infront of pple naw am gonna pretend
Berlyn:
life!
Re: When Your Past Hurts Back by Nobody: 10:33am On May 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
When the break up was still fresh...I did.. a lot of times...but I dont cry in front of my friends (im a great pretender) , only when I'm alone... cool

I cope by working & do OT...only if I can work 24/7 maybe I did it already..

smiles, u sure knows how to handle yours! when i am hurts i shut down and turns into a total bitch i shut off my emotions nd i act differently towards everything nd everyone
Re: When Your Past Hurts Back by Nobody: 10:34am On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:
Yes i have the feelings alot
so how do you handles yours? undecided
Re: When Your Past Hurts Back by halfricanadian(f): 10:38am On May 09, 2016
Berlyn:
so how do you handles yours? undecided

I cry na wat can i do

I cry wipe my tears nd continue d struggle

I motivate myself alot tho
Re: When Your Past Hurts Back by wilybebsy(m): 10:38am On May 09, 2016
Yes i do have that feelingsadsad
Re: When Your Past Hurts Back by mzhorlah(f): 10:40am On May 09, 2016
@berlyn. We all dwell on the past from time to time. That's okay, we are human beings with emotions so its natural that we sometimes cling unto what once was but you can overcome urs

U can let go of ur past by accepting the fact that u have a choice to let go. U need to stop going over the details of the story and relive ur self of the past pain and stop telling yourselves the story where the protagonist "You" is forever the victim . u should learn to forgive urselves and others who hurt u, and its also important to express ur pains and the hurt u feel. U can do this by keeping a journal or telling a friend. Just make sure you get the pain out of your system.

Thats what is working for me

1 Like

Re: When Your Past Hurts Back by halfricanadian(f): 10:43am On May 09, 2016
Berlyn:
smiles, u sure knows how to handle yours! when i am hurts i shut down and turns into a total bitch i shut off my emotions nd i act differently towards everything nd everyone

I do dat too bt its bad embarassed
Re: When Your Past Hurts Back by PunkyV(f): 10:48am On May 09, 2016
Yes. I'm not much of a crier though, I get over stuff by brooding a lot. But on the rare occasions where I have cried, I indulged & I just let it flow. I usually feel so much better afterwards. Crying is therapeutic for me, personally.

1 Like

Re: When Your Past Hurts Back by cruzita(f): 11:12am On May 09, 2016
I have no tears left in my eyes to cry because the heat has dried them up since
Re: When Your Past Hurts Back by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 09, 2016
Berlyn:

Its normal to reflect on the past and use it to work on a better future. For me I just think of good things going on with me to cheer up.l
Re: When Your Past Hurts Back by ayusco85(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2016
Berlyn:

I know that feeling, but I don't let it get to me. Besides I haven't been that much in love before. Don't fall in love until u are sure it's forever
Re: When Your Past Hurts Back by Ozoneman: 2:15pm On May 24, 2016
maybe am one of the few that are most hit. It gets almost uncontrollable. I cry in my quiet times and as much as possible stay away from soulful music. the pains just seem to stay with me for a long time.
Re: When Your Past Hurts Back by rosieluv(f): 2:57pm On May 24, 2016
sometyms we cnt jes hold bak al d emotions waitin to b released,so i cry my heart out,wipe dose tears away n kip hopin evrytyn is gonna b okay.
Re: When Your Past Hurts Back by Kunleakinpelu00(m): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2016
you just pick a friend that you can be yourself with and pour out your mind......................#just saying

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander And B-red Hangs Out!(photo) / Strange, Mysterious But True: Ghost Wedding In China And Why They Can Be Deadly / How To Make A Man Happy & How To Make A Woman Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.