Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,698 members, 7,969,045 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:57 PM

Scholarship Fund For Developing Countries At University Of Pavia, Italy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Scholarship Fund For Developing Countries At University Of Pavia, Italy (442 Views)

Africa London Nagasaki Scholarship Fund 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Nigerian Men Who Sweep The Streets Of Italy For Survival (Photos) / My Former Employer Is Yet To Remit My 23 Months Pension Fund To My RSA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship Fund For Developing Countries At University Of Pavia, Italy by AdeAyo2: 11:07am On May 09, 2016
The new call in online!

The Fund is intended to provide scholarships to students from Developing Countries, who wish to study one year at the University of Pavia, and to UNIPV students who would like to spend some months in a Developing Country for studying, researching and/or training. The Fund and the selection of the students are managed by a Committee composed by students, professors and officers of the University of Pavia.
The Committee will select - among the applicants – the students who will receive a scholarship for the Academic Year 2016-2017. There is a call for applications currently opened to candidates from Developing Countries.

- I have written to fund.cooperation@unipv.it but I didn’t get an answer. Why?
Only questions which cannot be answered by reading very carefully the Call for Applications, the Application Form and the FAQs section will receive an answer by email.

- Who can apply?
Candidates who are citizens of one of the Developing Countries reported in the World Bank list and classified as a low-income economy or as a lower-middle-income economy by the World Bank (see http://data.worldbank.org/about/country-classifications/country-and-lending-groups#Low_income).
You can apply also if you're living in a country other than your Country of origin: for example, if you're living in Italy.
In fact, you have to be citizen of one of the above mentioned Developing Countries.

get full details here: http://afriquetalent.com/english/scholarship-fund-for-developing-countries-at-university-of-pavia-italy/

(1) (Reply)

Campus Politics Or Self Development? / The Travelling Saleman / Sarkari Result Latest Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.