Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:03 AM

Sponsors Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sponsors Needed (248 Views)

A-z Petroleum Sponsors The 10th Oil Trading And Logistics Expo / Sponsors Of The Niger Delta Avengers Revealed! GEJ, Wike, Dokpesi Mentioned / Nnamdi Kanu Sponsors Kuje Prison 2016 Championship Football Competition (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sponsors Needed by cassyboy: 11:36am On May 09, 2016
Am the founder of the new non governmental organization (Africa will smile ) I need sponsors to partner with me in this organization. The aim of my organization is to feed, clothe and pay the fees if the poor children in Africa. Anyone that can donate either by clothes, food stuffs, cash or buses in other to make our movement easier should contact me with +2348135179445. God will bless you as you help the poor. Africa shall be great.

(1) (Reply)

Visit Store Sell Good Tools / How Can We Improve This Forum? Let's Know Your Opinion / Footballer's In-law Targeted By ‘drug Gang’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.