Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos (42877 Views)

Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University / Aliko Dangote Unveils SunTrust Bank, Nigeria’s First Fintech Bank / How Aliko Dangote Became The Richest Man In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by rozayx5(m): 1:29pm On May 09, 2016
hensben:
Dangote get private jet? If I hear. Na so e come cheap to buy.

45m$ is change to Dangote

3 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by zerojoy: 1:29pm On May 09, 2016
Maraba
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by oshe11: 1:29pm On May 09, 2016
ucheHapers:
What is this one saying?
9ja dn tire me, I wan travel go Abuja...... U grab?
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by Empredboy(m): 1:30pm On May 09, 2016
iamauxin:
Pls who has the daughter's phone number?
take 08-024-0444-08
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by erusen: 1:30pm On May 09, 2016
Drsheddy:
How many Easterner DANGOTE Epp??
una don start again

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by hensben(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2016
rozayx5:

45m$ is change to Dangote
G fear God. 45 mil change for dangote? Haba easy with the hyping.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by rozayx5(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2016
hensben:
G fear God. 45 mil change for dangote? Haba easy with the hyping.

like Elisha said to Gehazi Lord open his eyes let him see cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by iamauxin(m): 1:36pm On May 09, 2016
Empredboy:
take 08-024-0444-08
confirm niggar, thanks...do you know her visiting hours?
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by delightf(f): 1:36pm On May 09, 2016
I don't ve time to contribute to d ones that ve made it already,but rather think how how make myown ways clear nd clean,
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by aventura: 1:36pm On May 09, 2016
Does dangote have a wife?
I've always wanted to ask this question.
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 1:39pm On May 09, 2016
They are enjoying na
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
That's my business partner
Oh I see... you sell dangote spaghetti too baa?
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2016
kennydee05:

You just named yourself liar Barcaniliar Muhammed
lol..Kennyliar Muhammed
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Oh I see... you sell dangote spaghetti too baa?
Nope... Dangote salt

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 09, 2016
dainformant:
Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote and his daughter Halima who is an executive director in his company -landed In Maiduguri, Borno state few hours ago. The Africa's richest man who arrived in his private jet -was welcomed by the state governor Kashim Shettima, his deputy and other government officials. See photos below;

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/aliko-dangote-and-his-daughter-arrive.html
for god sake look at his daughter dressing. so moderate and godlike.and yet she has money butvif u go to the street an average girl is half naked and yet they will be forming Christ. mtchew. god bless Islam,culture
PS...I am Christian
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 09, 2016
dubemnaija:
Kini big deal??

People have been landing in maiduguri even before lalasticlala was born. So I see no news here
lo abi ooo..

you're so funny though
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by tucky200(m): 2:13pm On May 09, 2016
hensben:
you never chop ?

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by TheBlackGeneral(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2016
ucheHapers:
What is this one saying?

Guy, I weak o
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 09, 2016
Doesn't Dangote have a male child ?
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by totorimi: 2:50pm On May 09, 2016
Shettima again
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by hensben(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2016
tucky200:
you never chop ?
no bro. Buy me food.
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by EazyMoh(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2016
aventura:
Does dangote have a wife? I've always wanted to ask this question.
He used to, but divorced her like six years ago.
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by Empredboy(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2016
iamauxin:
confirm niggar, thanks...do you know her visiting hours?
12midnight to 4am daily
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by iamauxin(m): 3:01pm On May 09, 2016
Empredboy:
12midnight to 4am daily
wow! Very convenient for me and thanks for the info. You're a legend?
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by Olushauneddy(m): 3:13pm On May 09, 2016
Africa Richest Aboki
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by 9jii(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
That's my business partner
i hope u r going give us write up bout the partnering/partnership
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by hamdan4sure: 3:36pm On May 09, 2016
dainformant:
Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote and his daughter Halima who is an executive director in his company -landed In Maiduguri, Borno state few hours ago. The Africa's richest man who arrived in his private jet -was welcomed by the state governor Kashim Shettima, his deputy and other government officials. See photos below;

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/aliko-dangote-and-his-daughter-arrive.html
make u tell us when dangote won chit too
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by CherryYoro(f): 3:43pm On May 09, 2016
But I can't see the daughter na
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by berrystunn(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2016
WarRLaY:
So ?

King of money.

Money XXXXXXXLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by tosyne2much(m): 4:25pm On May 09, 2016
hensben:
Haba !!! Even people wey no dey half as rich as Dangote get private jet sef cheesy
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by micky2004: 4:29pm On May 09, 2016
iamauxin:
Pls who has the daughter's phone number?
Ole gold-digger, wetin you wan take d daughter number do?
Re: Aliko Dangote & His Daughter Arrive Maiduguri, Welcomed By Govt Officials.Photos by berrystunn(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2016
hensben:

Yes looking at it from your country Niger Republic, is too expensive

But here in Nigeria 50m dollars Jet is small...

Some guys have 2, someone gave his wife one as a birthday gift.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / Elizabeth Holmes: Rise And Fall Of The World’s Youngest Female Billionaire / Recommend A Side Hustle For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.