Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,944 members, 7,927,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:41 PM

Have I Made The Right Decision?- Foreign Degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have I Made The Right Decision?- Foreign Degree (607 Views)

I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 / ONLINE FOREIGN DEGREE --- ACCEPTED IN NIGERIA? / Foreign Degree Through Distance Learnig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Made The Right Decision?- Foreign Degree by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2009
I Resigned recently after a full scholarships to study M.Sc Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences with Specialization in Reservoir Geology at Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands, from August 2009-2011 with a full scholarships from Netherlands Government. They have paid for everything and my visa is ready but My company, an oil servicing Company, paying me I40K per months begs me not to go. That they will send me for training in China since the company is being Owned by Chinese Government. I declined and for the fact that I have worked for almost three years in Seismic Processing and Acquisition company. I finished With a first class since 2005 and have been working with them. My question is Have I done right in rejecting my company plea?, How do you rate my chance of securing better international or local Jobs with International 2 Years M.sc in M.Sc Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences with Specialization in Reservoir Geology?. These are just what goes on in my mind as I take my journey to Holland. Please, I want contribution from you all. How do u think I behaved?
Re: Have I Made The Right Decision?- Foreign Degree by pyr8te: 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2009
i guess uv made up ur mind alredy bout going to holland. me tinks its a good decision cos uv worked in naija prior to leaving for the masters so should u decide to come back, u wudnt have so much a challenge in getting a better paying job. enjoy ur stay in holland n b careful wit dem girls lipsrsealed
Re: Have I Made The Right Decision?- Foreign Degree by amf(f): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2009
Thank you Pr8te for your contribution. You can be sure I wont touchOyimbo girls. I am a real xstian and dont intends to waterloo my faith. Once again thank you. I am expecting more contribution
Re: Have I Made The Right Decision?- Foreign Degree by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2009
I really appreciate your contributions, pyr8te,amf. Yes indeed, i am very focus and my career is utmost to me. Apart from beign a xstian, doing girls is far from me even from my university days. All the same . I thank you
Re: Have I Made The Right Decision?- Foreign Degree by henryhemon(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2009
go and get more knowledge,your company will always come running after you believe me.
Re: Have I Made The Right Decision?- Foreign Degree by Afaukwu: 2:16am On Aug 19, 2009
Please go to Holland and acquire a respectable degree. Forget the 140K from your company; you will earn much more than that in Holland from your stipend and by the time you feed and pay your bills, you will save quite a lot from the remnant, than you ever did with your 140K montly pay. I was in Europe also on scholarship and even after clubbing and all that, I could save 700 Euros (currently more than 150K) per month.

(1) (Reply)

Delta State University / Result Confirmation / Neco You Bleep Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.