Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

The Vanity Of Man: The World's Longest Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Vanity Of Man: The World's Longest Car (1481 Views)

5 Of The World’s Longest Trucks You Will Never See On Nigerian Roads / BMW Claims World's Longest Car Drift In 8hours, Refuel While Drifting(Photos) / Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Vanity Of Man: The World's Longest Car by MrDavidson: 2:09pm On May 09, 2016
The American Dream Limo is owned by car collector and designer Jay Ohrberg of Burbank,California,USA. It is considered as the world longest car.
Jay Ohrberg designed his monster limo himself and now hires it out through his hire car company.This incredible limo is currently in the Guinness Book of World Records as the longest car in the world.
Basically it is designed for Hollywood movie to display and show in films.The 30.5 m or 100 ft long limo with 26 wheels has many features including a swimming pool with diving board and a king-sized water bed.It is specially designed to drive as a rigid vehicle or it can be changed to bend in the middle. Even it has two driver’s compartments one at each end to help whilits back which allows easily the landing of helicopter.There is also a satellite dish on its top.

www.ghloaded.com/2016/05/07/2959/

Re: The Vanity Of Man: The World's Longest Car by DesChyko: 2:23pm On May 09, 2016
There is a limit to where this vehicle can go.

1 Like

Re: The Vanity Of Man: The World's Longest Car by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 09, 2016
interior pls
Re: The Vanity Of Man: The World's Longest Car by colossus2: 3:01pm On May 09, 2016
Dino Melaye

1 Like

Re: The Vanity Of Man: The World's Longest Car by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 09, 2016
I see 12 wheels on one side, so more like 24 in total.

Even if the vehicle articulates in the middle, 2 independent 50 foot vehicles will be best when being driven in a straight line. Any turn greater 90 degrees will be virtually impossible.

1 Like

Re: The Vanity Of Man: The World's Longest Car by akanniade10(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2016
engine size?
Re: The Vanity Of Man: The World's Longest Car by sorextee(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2016
I go like rent this car for my wedding.. Just for the bride alone.
Re: The Vanity Of Man: The World's Longest Car by nepapole(m): 3:55pm On May 09, 2016
Man no get brain sha.

(1) (Reply)

Is Uber Cheaper Than Owning A Car? / My Spare Key Does Not Start My Car / Bulletproof Luxury Cars:How The Rich And Famous Escape In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.