Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,036 members, 7,931,549 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:19 AM

Dino Melaye Shares A Picture Of Him Hawking On The Streets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares A Picture Of Him Hawking On The Streets (577 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers / Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React / Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shares A Picture Of Him Hawking On The Streets by wunderkidblog(m): 2:26pm On May 09, 2016
So this man called Dino Melaye is really good at fooling people with pictures of the good and bad side of his life, all in the name of been humble.
See what he shared on Facebook, though I’m not convinced sha

“Remembering my humble background, I also sold hawked
too. Keep your dream alive.”

You can go check his Facebook account DINO MELAYE to
see the hateful comments he got back

http://wunderkidblog.com/dino-melaye-shares-a-picture-of-him-hawking-on-the-streets/

Re: Dino Melaye Shares A Picture Of Him Hawking On The Streets by johnmartus(m): 2:50pm On May 09, 2016
when i said dino have brain disorder and he need medical attention you think am embarring him? his medical condition history records grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares A Picture Of Him Hawking On The Streets by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 09, 2016
Dino Dino, the wherey with big dream

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares A Picture Of Him Hawking On The Streets by wunderkidblog(m): 7:31pm On May 09, 2016
johnmartus:
when i said dino have brain disorder and he need medical attention you think am embarring him? his medical condition history records grin

Lol xx grin

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State Governor Signs 2016 Appropriation Bill Into Law (photos) / Exclusive: How Fayose Escaped Impeachment, By Lere Olayinka / Photo: Governor Oshiomhole Congratulates New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.