Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,135 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:50 AM

See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics (2267 Views)

The Crowd That Welcomed President Buhari In Adamawa Today (Photos) / Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace / Prayer At Emir Of Kano's Palace For Buhari's Quick Recovery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics by broseme: 4:22pm On May 09, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday paid homage to the Emir of Katsina, HRH Alhaji Abdulmumini Kabir Usman, at the Emir's Palace. Continue to see more photos…

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photos-buhari-pays-homage-to-emir-of.html

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics by broseme: 4:23pm On May 09, 2016

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics by ourkobo: 4:23pm On May 09, 2016
Madam watermelon! Abeg come cut watermelon and pineapple give me.. Add small cucumber,belike say na here I go sidan today

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics by ekorian: 4:26pm On May 09, 2016
Man of d people...!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics by chikel2000(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2016
ekorian:
Man of d people...!
man of which people? GEJ is still recognized better than PMB. U call that crowd?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics by Inspectahdeck(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2016
His integrity speak volume, and his people love him for that.

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics by BossDanniee(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2016
Lol..Space booked
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics by Bassee(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2016
Even Aregbesola pulls greater, you guys want to masturbate over this again?
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics by yarimo(m): 4:51pm On May 09, 2016
Yes his recognised by his people in otouke better than PMB grin
chikel2000:
man of which people? GEJ is still recognized better than PMB. U call that crowd?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics by youngberry001(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2016
chikel2000:
sharap.....GEJ ko GTB ne all of them re fvcking thief's.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics by sammyj: 5:58pm On May 09, 2016
Who is GEJ ? I love PMB!!! grin cool
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics by amaechi1: 6:04pm On May 09, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
His integrity speak volume, and his people love him for that.

Only a corrupt mind will say otherwise.
Good name is better than Gold.
Stealing will remain corruption in this administration.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics by DharmyYinks: 7:10pm On May 09, 2016
There is something missing in this pictures

Where are the Daura Cows undecided
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics by billyG(m): 7:42pm On May 09, 2016
broseme:
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday paid homage to the Emir of Katsina, HRH Alhaji Abdulmumini Kabir Usman, at the Emir's Palace. Continue to see more photos…

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photos-buhari-pays-homage-to-emir-of.html
A king has come 2 town.
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2016
A failed President
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics by omenka(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2016
Sai Baba!! God, I love this man to my marrows!! smileysmileysmiley

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy spirit, abide with you now and forever Mr President, amen. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics by Godjone(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2016
omenka:
Sai Baba!! God, I love this man to my marrows!! smileysmileysmiley
Frustrated hypocrite.
Go into any Nigerian market and price goods, then come back and continue loving ur darling dollard. Its a pity
Re: See The Crowd That Came Out 2day 2 Receive Buhari At Emir Of Katsina Palace(pics by omenka(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2016
Godjone:
Frustrated hypocrite.
Go into any Nigerian market and price goods, then come back and continue loving ur darling dollard. Its a pity
I'm not feeling the pinch bro, I'm not a poor man. From the way you sound I could tell your primary problem is getting food to eat. You are the one sounding very frustrated. cheesycheesy

Too bad. Hope you don't die of starvation sha. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation In Igboland As Work Begins On 2nd Niger Bridge;job Seekers Flood Area / Breaking News: PDP Wins Rerun Election In Rivers State / VP Yemi Osinbajo Holds Thanksgiving Service For President Buhari Return (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.