Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

Discovering Loopholes On Your ISP Part 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Discovering Loopholes On Your ISP Part 3 (1259 Views)

Discovering Loopholes On Your ISP Part 5 (proxy Server Continued) / Before Playing That Pokemon Go, Fix These Security Loopholes First / Data Resellers At Loss As Our ISP Providers Now Offers Better Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discovering Loopholes On Your ISP Part 3 by yusii: 4:23pm On May 09, 2016
It's been a while since I talked about bypassing ISP, anyway am here again to shed more light on the tutorial. If you don't have any idea on this topic, i urge you to read the PART 1 and PART 2. Meanwhile I would summarize everything.

ISP Internet Service Provider): This is a company that gives you access to the internet when you buy an allocated data provided by them. Examples of ISP are GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT, MTN, SWIFT 4G LTE, SMILE 4G LTE, SPECTRANET 4G LTE, E.T.C

Host: This is a website or page that opens free at on your browser without data subscription. Most of the advertisement links you get from your ISP are hosts. Without host, we cant bypass our ISP. If you run out of data, you can simply try those links sent to you by your ISP to know if they opens free.

Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Tunnelers: A VPN can be an app that anonymize your internet connection and hides your online activities. VPN and Tunneling apps are two different things. A tunneler rewinds your host to give you free internet, thereby deceiving your ISP.

A VPN only uses your subscriptions to anonymize your activities. A tunneler injects the host to your ISP firewall thereby giving you free internet. Take note that a VPN cant provide you with free internet connection. An app can both have a VPN and a Tunneler. The tunnelling part of the app forces an injection through your ISP firewall to give you free internet. Once it connects, your ISP would notice traffic coming from your computer. You would start browsing and by so, the function of the VPN comes in to hide your location.

Also take note that if you are a blackberry user, creating or bypassing your ISP isnt a good thing for you. So dont even think of free browsing if you are a blackberry user because even java and symbian users have advantage over you. You blackberry subscription covers it all. LOL

Some Examples of VPNs are: Express VPN, Cyberghost VPN, Hotspotshield VPN, and so on.

Some Examples of Tunnelers are: Netloop, HexVPN, Psiphon, Your Freedom, PD-Proxy, Openvpn, DroidVPN, TroidVPN, NMDVPN etc.

In my next post, how would be talking on port scanning, how to get a good proxy server to force strong injection.
Re: Discovering Loopholes On Your ISP Part 3 by sorextee(m): 11:19pm On May 09, 2016
Can u shed more light, on d bb part? Why u said it's not good....... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!! Please Which Good Phone Can I Get For #35k To #40k ?? / Glo Nigeria Free Data Day For 2017 / DOOGEE BL12000 Smartphone Debuts With World’s Largest Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.