Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,980 members, 7,966,654 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:00 PM

Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals Why She Won’t Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals Why She Won’t Get Married (757 Views)

Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Wanlov The Kubolor: I Masturbate Twice Weekly So My Sperm Won’t Get Spoilt In Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals Why She Won’t Get Married by Erave: 5:53pm On May 09, 2016
Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar has explained why she will never get married. The actress wrote on her Instagram page that those in marriage are miserable. See her post here......http://eraveng.com/2016/05/09/actress-halima-abubakar-reveals-why-she-wont-get-married/
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals Why She Won’t Get Married by cassidy1996(m): 6:05pm On May 09, 2016
That's her problem
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals Why She Won’t Get Married by Mzsolmi(f): 6:07pm On May 09, 2016
Story dt touches d heart
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals Why She Won’t Get Married by Airforce1(m): 6:17pm On May 09, 2016
anything to be in the news
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Reveals Why She Won’t Get Married by wheredemdey: 7:36pm On May 09, 2016
Dumboooo....shallow brain woman.....

Its like saying you will never enter a car because people die from car related accident

Dull woman with man-like body

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Finally Opens Up On Deal With Lil Kesh; Temmie Ovwasa, New Projects & Mo / PHOTO: When The DJ Plays “panda (cover)” By Vic O At The Club / Don Jazzy And RMD Visit Historic Cardhu & Talisker Distillery In Scotland(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.