Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,116 members, 7,977,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:39 PM

Woman Steals A Customer's Bag In Lekki Shop (pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Steals A Customer's Bag In Lekki Shop (pictured) (59458 Views)

Woman Steals All These Items From A Store She Entered (Video) / Man Dressed In Suit Steals A Phone In Lagos After Distracting People (Video) / Man Disguises As A NEPA Official, Steals A Lady's Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Steals A Customer's Bag In Lekki Shop (pictured) by Praktikals(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2016
Adelaide2:

Fool. Ameh is a Benue name as in former Senate President Ameh Ebute.
Mad man, you may be right, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Re: Woman Steals A Customer's Bag In Lekki Shop (pictured) by greatman247(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2016
AJCs:
That's d cause of poverty

Stealing does not cause poverty. Politician that steals trillions tell me how he want broke again for the rest of his life? He invest the ill-gotten wealth and maximise profits and yet most churches invite him to their programs and he gets acknowledged at every programs and yet the man that works hard have a dinner date with poverty. Stealing leads to self distractions simple.

Whichever way you see it, don't also blame stealing on poverty. Stealing is caused by so many reasons. But I will use one as most common example aside poverty being the root cause of stealing. In most stealing no be poverty be the root cause. Some are caused by greed. Meaning the person might have before but still want more, in the case of most politicians. Some of them might be millionaires and striving to become billionaires and thereby stealing more than they can save and spend for their entire lives. Some might be billionaires before getting into power then they will want to strive to become trillionaires. Some steal to compete with one another. If some decide not to steal his family might even disown him, telling him u have every opportunities to enrich our family with the public money but u go there go dey form holy. That's d kind of society we find ourselves. In this part of the world stealing or corruption is like norm to us but the new govt is gradually changing that perspective.
Re: Woman Steals A Customer's Bag In Lekki Shop (pictured) by chuksmad(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2016
OJtOp2:
This is a sign of hardship. Most of us are tempted to do likewise. May God save
us all.
Things are really hard in the country now, i heard over the news a man that committed suicide in Abia State because of not receiving his salaries for past months.
Re: Woman Steals A Customer's Bag In Lekki Shop (pictured) by JEMMYP(f): 11:24am On May 11, 2016
See Nigerians, you want to crucify a poor hungry woman for stealing a mere hand bag and you cannot do anything to your politicians stealing billions of Nigerian naira belonging to you. From the look of things in Nigeria now, many more are going to carry guns. She was not even sure what was in the handbag. I tell u, frustration is no one's friend. She did wrong, I know but it could be hunger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS / 3 Rich-Looking Women In Hijab Trying To Steal From A Clothing Shop In Kaduna / Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.