Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,303 members, 7,950,558 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

Was Hillary Undiplomatic? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Hillary Undiplomatic? (2911 Views)

Hillary Clinton Terrifying Secrets Exposed! / Hillary Clinton's Potential Female Vice President? / Hillary Clinton Blasts President Jonathan. Claims He's Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by yuppydon(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2009
Funny Cartoons
grin grin grin
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by Chetachuku(m): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2009
Truth is not always diplomatic?
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by sampope: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2009
We will only be fooling ourselves and waste our time discussing our diplomatic or otherwise Hilary Clinton's remarks were. Nobody will dispute with the point the woman make and as for me she is only stating the obvious which unfortunately our bad and unproductively selfish leaders are passing away as a common issues.
The real questions i think any sane and objective minded person need to ask is these: are those things raised or addressed by Clinton true or not, If not then she can be said to be diplomatic if yes then it will only be tantamount to wanting to be part of the hipocrites by telling the womman from shying away from the obvious as our unfocused leaders do and praise their non performance as wel as unproductivities. But the lay man on the street knows that all the woman raised and more are nothing but the truth and we are all quilty as charged. Hwever, the right thing to do is address those issues raised by her with the objectives of proferring solutionsto them,. Yours sincerely,Sam Pope
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by Nezan(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2009
but she was undiplomatic about it angry
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by citizenY(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2009
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][b]Under normal circumstances a our  foreign policy should be a reflection of our internal policies in all raminfications, that is you must treat your people well and espouse same outside. The guys in Abuja are deaf and therefore treat us badly and therefore they are no diplomats at home and abroad. They do not deserve any courtesies , diplomatic or otherwise. So I honestly do not have any problems with any "unsavoury " statements hurled at them.

Since they have refused to listen .
, they have to take the bash, warts and all[/size][/size][/size][/b]
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by atilla(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2009
@nex

see the way she did it was not right, but what she said was the truth. I dont blame her because any one can get emotional and then act out of order because when u look at the statistics I feel disgusted. I think she did the right thing not accepting all the a-list treatment, red carpet rubbish and probly suck up to us so they can get oil from us.

She was irritated disgusted unhappy and pissed off just like all of us are when we are driving to work and see a road they have used billions of naira to develop with billions of potholes and our leaders will be flying around and using convoys bullying us chancing us, laughing at us AND sucking us dry of our entitlements. Thats taking the liberties in the highest order.

I fully support Hillary clinton for her actions and Obama for not coming to this s**hole f'ed up country.
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by stiyke(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2009
Mrs Clinton hit it right on the spot.

She can help further by getting US, Swiz, UK etc to freeze the accounts of the bloodsuckers,
Will she do that?? or its too diploma,
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by nex(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2009
A diplomat is not supposed to show personal emotions or irritation. If a diplomat gives a speech and starts crying, that would be what their country sent them to do.

The Americans are not really disturbed about the way Hillary behaved to Africa. I personally believe the way she acted in Nigeria was the way she acted in other African countries she visited. I heard she talked down a reporter in one country.

What the Americans are really worried about is that Hillary brought the entire electoral system of the USA by unilaterally declaring that it is also riddled with fraudulent activities and rigging. She even cited one example off hand.

That really is what the Americans are complaining about. They are just mentioning the other things she did to the African countries in order to buttress their point.
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by atilla(m): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2009
At the end of the day she did more good than harm. I read she gave a south african woman 50 dollars out of her pocket. She is a human being and not a robot. This i believe is more important than being diplomatic and sucking up to our leaders like most other diplomats would

She actually snapped at a congolese student not a reporter when he asked her a question on her husbands thoughts on a chinese deal.
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by dfanthom(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2009
sha simply called a spade, a spade!
let her be!!
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by chidichris(m): 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2009
when people speak at times like this, they either speak as orators or oracles.

the first group speak those things you like to hear while the later tell you those things you ought to hear.

she spoke like an oracle. she can be undiplomatic and whatever but in the criminal kigndom, truths are abominations.

the reactions of this criminal cabres led by the almighty obj have been uncomfortable because she has disappointed them.

they were waiting to be addressed as giant of africa that they are not. until obj leaves the corridors of powers, nothing will ever move forward bcs he has decided to keep the whole country under his feet.
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by puser(m): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2009
i always believe a good diplomacy is capturing the very essence of what is going on in a particular state and address it in a way that makes people want to hear.hillary did no wrong.her diplomatic mission to nigeria i believe was proficient,where i discovered her loopholes as a diplomate was her reaction as regards to the question that was asked to her about what mr president thinks on her mission to nigeria.she throwed tantrums on air which is not meant to be as a high diplomate. as for nigeria she told them what they need to hear,we are sick and tried of corrupte practices from the people who are tied to the spring of leadership. i just hope one day nigerians will come to their right senses,
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by nex(m): 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2009
@Puser

vous etes francais. N'est pas?
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by umuida: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2009
Hillary was right. The country is decaying by the day. We have bunch of criminals in Aso Rock.
Re: Was Hillary Undiplomatic? by Chetachuku(m): 10:18am On Aug 21, 2009
puser:

i always believe a good diplomacy is capturing the very essence of what is going on in a particular state and address it in a way that makes people want to hear.hillary did no wrong.her diplomatic mission to nigeria i believe was proficient,where i discovered her loopholes as a diplomate was her reaction as regards to the question that was asked to her about what mr president thinks on her mission to nigeria.she throwed tantrums on air which is not meant to be as a high diplomate. as for nigeria she told them what they need to hear,we are sick and tried of corrupte practices from the people who are tied to the spring of leadership. i just hope one day nigerians will come to their right senses,
Diplomacy is saying "maybe" when you could have said "no". People could be deceived by diplomacy. She never wanted to deceive people any more. It never worked out well in Nigeria. She used another tactics. A tactics that hurts! THE TRUTH. We should always be told the truth henceforth. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Stupid Ijaws Should Keep Your Oil. Ondo State Produces Oil And Thats The Oil / BREAKING: Bomb Blast In Federal College Of Education Kano; Many Students Killed / Who Is Behind Boko Haram? Let Us Examine - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.