Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,011 members, 7,946,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Please Advice! My Pastor Hates Me! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Advice! My Pastor Hates Me! (676 Views)

Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / Help! My Pastor Hates Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice! My Pastor Hates Me! by oladot99: 9:07pm On May 09, 2016

When your pastor in church becomes your arch enemy trying to see you go down, turning church members against you, spreading unwholesome things about you and you have done everything possible to find out what you did wrong but the pastor refused to talk to you, even when some people try mediating, the pastor cunningly dodge the matter.

please what would you do?

source: http://www.naijashines.com/2016/05/09/please-advice-my-pastor-hates-me/
Re: Please Advice! My Pastor Hates Me! by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 09, 2016
Op carry dis wahala go religion section.
Re: Please Advice! My Pastor Hates Me! by Mrfahaz(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2016
change your church...,,,,, abi they tie your destiny to his alter

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! My Pastor Hates Me! by 4reala(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2016
Go to God in prayer, and hand everything to him. Shikenah!
Re: Please Advice! My Pastor Hates Me! by talk2alabama: 9:13pm On May 09, 2016
Worship with another church...
Re: Please Advice! My Pastor Hates Me! by youngberry001(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2016
Hate em too nah undecided
Re: Please Advice! My Pastor Hates Me! by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 09, 2016
I think you should possibly change dat church but not your faith.

(1) (Reply)

Sin After Baptism:is It Forgivable? / Is This The New Worship Trend? / A RARE Belief(heaven Of Religions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.