Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:42 AM

Beware Of Bluclick Internet! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware Of Bluclick Internet! (389 Views)

Beware Of This Scammer / Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 / Fraud Beware Of The Guy Called Gwillonlinemart On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Bluclick Internet! by profeazy: 9:59pm On May 09, 2016
Ok folks, please be cautious about getting the bluclick vsat internet. Support is horrible for now. I got the service installed less than a month ago and for the last 4 or 5 days, I have not had a connection. I might soon spend more money than I used in getting the service installed on making phone calls to request for assistance towards reconnection. Please note, you can't determine your data balance on Bluclick service. You are at the mercy of Syscomptech or any other agency that provides you with the service. With my experience so far, I won't even recommend yahclick. This technology seems to be easily affected by the Nigerian factor! I might have to settle for airtel internet....after spending 200kish! sad sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Used Faultless Curve 8 For Sale / Infinix Hot3 X554 Bulk Sales / Zuckerberg's Twitter And Pinterest Accounts Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.