Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,775 members, 7,921,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:16 PM

Pictures Of The New Nikki With Coca Cola Tempting Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of The New Nikki With Coca Cola Tempting Body (1623 Views)

IK Ogbonna: "N20million To Donate My Sperm Offer Was Tempting But I Rejected It" / Omg! This Is Tempting! Busty Actress Meets And Greets Dele Momodu In Almost Sedu / Olajumoke Orisaguna At Coca-Cola Taste Feelings Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The New Nikki With Coca Cola Tempting Body by Packboizzy(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2016
The look alike Nikki real name Nikki Mudarris now girlfriend to Safaree Samuels, Nikki Minaj’s ex boyfriend.
It obvious Safaree has a thing for chicks with bad curves.
Safaree and Nikki Mudarris are both coming out of bad breakups, Mudarris with rapper Mally Mall and Safaree with Nikki Minaj.
for more pics visit:
https://kaimasgist..com.ng/2016/05/pictures-of-new-nikki-with-coca-cola.html

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Releases Her Nake*d Pic For Tickets Promotion / I'm Under Pressure To Get Married, Going To Husband Market -- Linda Ikeji / Uriel To Visit Father's Grave Upon Arriving Her Hometown For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.