Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Is This The Best Love Making Position? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Best Love Making Position? (915 Views)

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / They Say This is The Best Love Making Position / They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Love Making Position? by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 2:59am On May 10, 2016
Click Here For Photos: http://sabipeepz.com/could-this-be-the-best-sex-position-2/

Being able to maneuver your body to create awesome positions is one thing, but being able to take advantage of seemingly uninteresting props to aid your sex life is an attribute of a true sex lover.

How it’s done:
You will need a simple chair for this one. She stands facing the chair, holding on to its back with her legs on either side. stands on the chair, facing her behind, then lower himself to a squatting position. The back of the chair should be resting against a wall to prevent injuries. He grabs her from behind and enters her as he continues to thrust in the squat position

Why it’s hot
The position is simply thrilling. She enjoys the benefits of ‘from the back’ action while he rides them both to bliss. It is better if the man does all the thrusting as this way, it reduces the risk of him falling over if she moves against him to hard.
Re: Is This The Best Love Making Position? by cornoil(m): 7:19am On May 10, 2016
Ook cool

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Insults Me For No Reason Just Because He Is Older? / Am I The Only One Involve? / All I Want Is A Man Who Can Go 7/8 Rounds In Bed – Calabar Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.