Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,336 members, 7,881,242 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:02 PM

Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier (26390 Views)

Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) / Igirigi Made-In-Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carriers (Pictures) / Made In Nigeria Armoured Personnel Carrier: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by ikeyman00(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2009
thur

your brain is a complete cascade of mushrooms!!

u are so stupid that even as days go by, u get more stupid than ever!!

The depth of the stupidity in the line wouldn't allow u to see the light

it will take a case of em combination of em neurological treatment and consistence therapy to get your head out of the sad befuddlement u are recently undergoing

Nevertheless, remember one thing, there is no way u could picture the bright side of things as long as u are languishing in your predicament

fool get help, faster lipsrsealed
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by ocelot2006(m): 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2009
@ Hanoobaba, why don't you build your own 'pangolo', and let's see how u perform? And what have you contributed to your country? Or u just sit @ home spewing trash.

And with respect to the obj-001, do u know that we produce basically all our small firearms (from the berreta 9mm & browning hi-power pistols to the FN-FAL & HK G3 rifles) to heavy weapons (GPMGs and 88mm mortars)? The production of the obj-001 introduces a rifle that is known for reliability, and it reduces our dependence on foreign powers for arms. And lets not forget that it's introduction creates a production line that leads to more jobs and a source of income for the nation.
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by ikeyman00(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2009
thur
If speaking the truth about the situation in Nigeria = Racism, then let it be called Racism!

If the truth hurts, then let it hurt!

If your answer to the countries myriad of problems is to brand any criticism as coming from a white man, then who cares, the problems still exist and continue to get worse with every day that passes!

For all your words you are living in a shit hole and nobody is doing anything about it!

bonker!!
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by blacksta(m): 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2009
@thor

I am quite interested to know about your fascination with Nigeria or Nigerians

thanks
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by ikeyman00(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2009
and again

being white doesnt elate jerk right here

warnin

to who it might concern
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by Thor(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2009
ocelot2006:

@ Hanoobaba, why don't you build your own 'pangolo', and let's see how u perform? And what have you contributed to your country? Or u just sit @ home spewing trash.

And with respect to the obj-001, do u know that we produce basically all our small firearms (from the berreta 9mm & browning hi-power pistols to the FN-FAL & HK G3 rifles) to heavy weapons (GPMGs and 88mm mortars)? The production of the obj-001 introduces a rifle that is known for reliability, and it reduces our dependence on foreign powers for arms. And lets not forget that it's introduction creates a production line that leads to more jobs and a source of income for the nation.

Just goes to prove that stupidity is a Nigerian invention!

Yes, Nigeria's greatest need is to produce weaponry and armour. That is what will make Nigeria great and give it's people the quality of life they deserve.

Born stupid, always stupid!

blacksta:

@thor

I am quite interested to know about your fascination with Nigeria or Nigerians

thanks

What's your fascination?

ikeyman00:

and again

being white doesnt elate jerk right  here

warnin

to who it might concern

By the way 'Warning' has a g on the end. Illiterate dip shit 
And as for giving warnings, what are you going to do if they don't comply? Bore them to death with your stupidity?

Maybe they can build a landing platform on top of the Micky Mouse APV to allow the Nigerian Cobra attack helicopter to land on the roof grin grin grin

Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by ikeyman00(m): 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2009
slowpoke^^^^ awaitin acceptance

let it go mate!!
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by Beaf: 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2009
@Thor

Get a life gay! We don't need you, can't you see? Go back to your sink estate, crack and death.

See your thieving forefathers. Payback time is coming.

Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by Thor(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2009
Wow a few Elephant tusks and a wooden dog LMAO  grin grin grin

From thieving forefathers to thieving Nigerians!

Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by Beaf: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2009
@Thor

Poor wretch!

This is your song; "notice me, notice me, notice me, notice me, notice me, notice me, notice me, notice me, notice me, notice me".

What a sad sod. Seeking for notice with Nigerians.
We don't need you, we don't even want to talk to you.

Son of thieves, payback time is nearing; until then, consider yourself ignored and sink back into your sewer.

Your thief fathers stole this.

Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by Thor(m): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2009
Wow a wooden mask, I think we should send it back, it would come in useful to hide your stupid face  grin grin grin

The state Nigeria is in has nothing to do with colonialism and has everything to do with the stupidity of Nigerians!

As I said the truth hurts!

Blame the fact that you have no electricity, clean drinking water or health care on a wooden mask.

As I said stupidy rules in the land of the stupid!

Most of the talented people - as soon as they can - are disappearing abroad. That leaves the dregs like you!
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by Beaf: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2009
. . .And the thieves stole this

The day of reckoning is coming.
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by Thor(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2009
You forgot to mention the most important thing we stole!

Just to keep you seething and miserable grin grin grin

Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by Beaf: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2009

Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by Thor(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2009
and we stole this grin grin grin

Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by blacksta(m): 8:10pm On Aug 15, 2009
Na wa 000 Oyinbo boy with 950 posts on NL

u don date Niger girl b4
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by blacksta(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2009
Mr thor - u definitely have serious issues / with all the racist talk
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by Beaf: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2009

Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by Thor(m): 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2009
blacksta:

Mr thor - u definitely have serious issues / with all the racist talk

This started as a criticism of the APV project. Just goes to show that stupid people can not stand criticism!

Nothing to do with racism! I did not start this ridiculous anti colonial nonsense, but I will play along when the mood takes me.

Seems that people like to dish out nonsense but then get all defensive and play the racism card when it is thrown back at them!

OK time to get back on topic for this thread  grin grin grin

Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by Beaf: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2009
Oh yeah, theres nothing racist about all of the pictures you've posted.

Progeny of thieves.

Racist white boy.
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by grafikdon: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2009
Thor:

This started as a criticism of the APV project. Just goes to show that stupid people can not stand criticism!

Nothing to do with racism!

Who are you kidding? Yes you do chirp in a few constructive criticism once in a blue moon, but most of your posts are tainted with inflammatory and derogatory racial rhetoric. . .

Thor, I believed you once mentioned something about having  "black blood" in your vein and if that is true, you may want to accept the fact that there is nothing you can do about that. This may be the only solution to your perturbed psyche. Even if you refuse to accept that 'black blood" or you don't really have any "black blood", you can still proffer your ''constructive'' criticism without boring us with your invariable racial slur.
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by Thor(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2009
Beaf:

Oh yeah, theres nothing racist about all of the pictures you've posted.

Progeny of thieves.

Racist white boy.

Beef, I have decided to ignore you moving forward. How you can blame the problems of Nigeria on a few trinkets and wooden carvings is ludicrous to say the least. I did not start this stupidity, but I was happy to play along with you to keep you happy. You were for a few hours at least my little pet cyber chimp!  grin

Now I have bored of you and will move on and ignore you  grin grin grin

Nigeria needs people like you to keep it at the level it finds itself today! Only with people like you can the country maintain it's dynamic development into chaos and catastrophe.

I commend you, you and people like Nez, Flem and Stickeyman, as you people are what makes Nigeria great, you are the key to the future!

A future of homemade weaponry, Mickey Mouse APV's and Yellow tin plate helicopters!

For you all truly deserve what you have built for yourselves and future generations!

Congratulations!

PS. If you want to think I am white, then go ahead, that is not an issue at all. It makes me smile  grin grin grin grin grin

I know who at what I am and that is all that counts cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

PEACE!
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by blacksta(m): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2009
Thor:

Beef, I have decided to ignore you moving forward. How you can blame the problems of Nigeria on a few trinkets and wooden carvings is ludicrous to say the least. I did not start this stupidity, but I was happy to play along with you to keep you happy. You were for a few hours at least my little pet cyber chimp!  grin

Now I have bored of you and will move on and ignore you  grin grin grin

Nigeria needs people like you to keep it at the level it finds itself today! Only with people like you can the country maintain it's dynamic development into chaos and catastrophe.

I commend you, you and people like Nez, Flem and Stickeyman, as you people are what makes Nigeria great, you are the key to the future!

A future of homemade weaponry, Mickey Mouse APV's and Yellow tin plate helicopters!

For you all truly deserve what you have built for yourselves and future generations!

Congratulations!

PS. If you want to think I am white, then go ahead, that is not an issue at all. It makes me smile  grin grin grin grin grin

PEACE!
I know u cant be white and not that i have anything against white that why i asked what could be the fascination of a white person with Nigeria or Nigerians to be a regularly on NL
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by Beaf: 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2009
Thor:

Beef, I have decided to ignore you moving forward. How you can blame the problems of Nigeria on a few trinkets and wooden carvings is ludicrous to say the least. I did not start this stupidity, but I was happy to play along with you to keep you happy. You were for a few hours at least my little pet cyber chimp! grin

Now I have bored of you and will move on and ignore you grin grin grin

Congratulations!

PS. If you want to think I am white, then go ahead, that is not an issue at all. It makes me smile grin grin grin grin grin

PEACE!

Of course you know who you are. I'm sure Combat 18 will be proud to have you.
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by Megadeals: 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2009
Some friends and family thought Guglielmo Marconi was crazy but he took an idea which was not originally his and changed the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guglielmo_Marconi

People who invent or improve on inventions are usually able to see things in their minds that their critics can not imagine.
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by nex(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2009
The British spent billions of dollars to intent the "God Particle". It yielded 0!

They spent billions of to launch 'Beagle 2' away. It proved completely useless.

What do they have to tell us about intention?

The only thing they could make which is Burberry clothing has even gone to China for good.
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by ekpan: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2009
thor shut the Bleep up asswipe, old man
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by Thor(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2009
Idiots sad sad sad

Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by dangiwa09(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2009
These guys put in great and commendable efforts. Whatever deficiencies it has will most certainly be improved upon. We should applaud and encourage them and not ridicule them. Just as the Wright brothers and Alexander Graham Bells were encouraged. You guys that are mocking this, I wonder what you have achieved in your lives to benefit mankind or your country Nigeria. You guys are probably among the undesirable elements we unfortunately have in this country.
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by Agbotoba(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2009
I HAVE BEEN READING ALL ALONG BUT ITS TIME FOR ME TO SPEAK.
I THINK WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF ABUSES ON THIS TOPIC.
I NEVER KNEW IT WLD DEGENERATE TO THIS LEVEL WHEN I POSTED IT.
JOHN F. KENNEDY SAID 'THINK OF WHAT U CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR U.
LETS MOVE AWAY FROM HATRED,BICKERING,RACISM ETC AND FACE THE CURRENT LEVEL OF INDUSTRIALISATION IN NIGERIA.
WHETHER THE APC'S WERE ASSEMBLED HERE IN NIGERIA OR ABROAD, NIGERIANS WERE AT THE FOREFRONT.
FOR GOD'S SAKE, THOSE GUYS CONTRIBUTED SOMETHING TO THEIR COUNTRY'S IMAGE.
THEY NEED OUR SUPPORT, MOTIVATION AND ENCOURAGEMENT.
THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS HAVE BEEN RECOGNISED BY THEIR NATIVE COUNTRY AND UNFORTUNATELY FELLOW CITIZENS HAVE BEEN CRITICIZING THAT EFFORT.
LET IT STICK IN OUR HEARTS THAT NIGERIA CAN ONLY MOVE A STEP HIGHER IF WE APPRECIATE THE POSITIVE SIDE OF OUR INDUSTRIAL EMANCIPATION.
THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by lumiday(m): 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2009
Like my dad will say you can not teach a monkey how to sing,can you?
Re: Yar'adua Inspects Nigeria-made Armoured Personnel Carrier by Ekwere(m): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2009
Agbotoba:

I HAVE BEEN READING ALL ALONG BUT ITS TIME FOR ME TO SPEAK.
I THINK WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF ABUSES ON THIS TOPIC.
I NEVER KNEW IT WLD DEGENERATE TO THIS LEVEL WHEN I POSTED IT.
JOHN F. KENNEDY SAID 'THINK OF WHAT U CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR U.
LETS MOVE AWAY FROM HATRED,BICKERING,RACISM ETC AND FACE THE CURRENT LEVEL OF INDUSTRIALISATION IN NIGERIA.
WHETHER THE APC'S WERE ASSEMBLED HERE IN NIGERIA OR ABROAD, NIGERIANS WERE AT THE FOREFRONT.
FOR GOD'S SAKE, THOSE GUYS CONTRIBUTED SOMETHING TO THEIR COUNTRY'S IMAGE.
THEY NEED OUR SUPPORT, MOTIVATION AND ENCOURAGEMENT.
THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS HAVE BEEN RECOGNISED BY THEIR NATIVE COUNTRY AND UNFORTUNATELY FELLOW CITIZENS HAVE BEEN CRITICIZING THAT EFFORT.
LET IT STICK IN OUR HEARTS THAT NIGERIA CAN ONLY MOVE A STEP HIGHER IF WE APPRECIATE THE POSITIVE SIDE OF OUR INDUSTRIAL EMANCIPATION.
THANK YOU ALL.

Let Thors or whatever is name is and his arm-chair critics go ahead and manufacture a touch battery for us to see, let them stop all this nonsense and I suspect that they all thieves and afraid that, the APC would be used after them. Cannot appreciate this beautiful stuff from Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Silent Over NYSC Certificate Scandal, Meets IMF Officials / In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses / Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.