Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,447 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 10th May, 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 10th May, 2016 (321 Views)

2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Congress Dec 5-10th / House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) / The BEST Place To Be Tomorrow Sunday (8th May 2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 10th May, 2016 by ChosenOnline: 5:42am On May 10, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: TUESDAY, MAY 10TH, 2016.

TEXT: 2 Chronicles 23:1-25

THEME: YOUR AMALEKITES SHALL BE DISCOMFITED

MEMORY VERSE: "13 And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword. I4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven. 15 And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovah-nissi: 16 For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation." (Exodus 17:13-16)

The Amalekites were perennial enemies of the people of Israel; fighting against them from time to time. The Israelites were the people of God. Whoever fights against them is assumed to be fighting against their God. And God had sworn to fight against them from generation to generation.

Any problem, man or woman fighting against you is an Amalekite and God will fight against them from generation to generation. Like Moses discomfited the Amalekites, God will give you the grace and power to discomfit all your enemies, in Jesus' name.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.

Prayer points:
1. Every Amalekite fighting against my life, the Lord will make war with you from generation to generation, in Jesus' name.

2. Every Amalekite standing on my way to breakthroughs by the power and authority of the Holy Ghost, I discomfit you, in Jesus' name.

3. Any inherited yoke and bondage hunting me like the Amalekites. I command you to shatter in Jesus' name.

4. O God Jehova-nissi, put out the remembrance of all my enemies from under the sun, in Jesus' name.

5. Any obstacle on my way to fabulous blessing; be crushed, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To Almighty God Alone Be All The Glory / Reliable Bulksms Provider In Nigeria / Holy Foresight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.