Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,703 members, 7,889,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe (14021 Views)

Poll: WHICH MBGN IS MORE BEAUTIFUL?

MUNACHI NWANKWO ABII: 70% (51 votes)
ADAEZE IGWE: 29% (21 votes)
This poll has ended

Munachi Abii Vs An UGLY Girl. Who Wore It Better?! / Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) / Mr-Ibu At Ifunanya Igwe's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by THEAMAKA(f): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2009
did you actually submit a vote at the poll?

thanks!
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by Donvilo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2009
I will always go for my cousin munachi. Cos' she looks more like an angel to me. smiley
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by ijawgirl: 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2009
Munachi hands down!!
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by ugsh: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2010
i'll say adaeze b'cos not only is prettier, she's more talented than munachi tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by anitabest(f): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2010
Muna is the best, Adeze is a bagger.
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by sjeezy8: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2010
neither but id smash both

1 Like

Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by THEAMAKA(f): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2010
ugsh:

i'll say adaeze b'cos not only is prettier, she's more talented than munachi tongue kiss
and what talent are you talking about? or are you just yarning saw dust?

I'm bored, I feel like posting more pictures.  tongue

[img]http://www.7sur7.be/static/FOTO/pe/12/4/11/album_large_3730586.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/SqIfeoVAIxI/AAAAAAAAW-Q/ryQn9FxXwGA/s400/n1311444092_30283517_1819.jpg[/img]

Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by cheaphost: 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2010
Munachi beats Adaeze hands down.
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by ugsh: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2010
@ amaka, adaeze could dance better and definately run better than munachi. Not that i'm totally against munachi, but in my own view adaeze's better. i just think u're beefing her 4 nothing tongue

1 Like

Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by THEAMAKA(f): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2010
ugsh:

@ amaka, adaeze could dance better and definately run better than munachi. Not that i'm totally against munachi, but in my own view adaeze's better. i just think u're beefing her 4 nothing tongue
please get your head out of the clouds. I'm not beefing because i like them both.
but how can you say one is more athletic than the other? do you personally know them? have you worked out with them? have you danced with them? etc. . .
what you're saying makes no sense.
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by MrCork1: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2010
Ok. any light skins womens in here with Nyansh who can cook or clean?

Am lookin fora wife
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2010
ugsh:

With her baby fat?

You are not making any sense.

Munachi is prettier and more talented.
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by semid4lyfe(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2010
THE AMAKA:

How can you say one is more athletic than the other? do you personally know them? have you worked out with them? have you danced with them? etc. . .
what you're saying makes no sense.

michelin89:

With her baby fat?

You are not making any sense.

Munachi is more talented.
Believe it or not, what ugsh posted is very true. OVER-DANCE & OVER-ATHLETICISM dey worry Adaeze.

In the Miss World Talent Hunt Competition (held before the main paegent ) adaeze danced to a Beyonce song (Single ladies I think) and she was really good (saw this on tv when she hosted Soundcity Celebrity Top 10 music Countdown). She caused a stir and bagged the nickname ' Nigerian Beyonce' cos of that. I mean, even Beyonce would have been proud of her performamce. She  came 6th in that competition. 1st place went to a contestant who sang. 

In the athletics competition (running), she came 2nd.
The comment I made then was 'Shuo! so this fat babe fit dance and run like this'?

Had she won either of the competitions, she would have gotten an automatic spot in the top 20.

However, I think Munachi beats Adaeze in beauty and intelligence. Munachi is fine as in FIIINE. I even think she's more beautiful than Agbani Darego.
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by THEAMAKA(f): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Believe it or not, what ugsh posted is very true. OVER-DANCE & OVER-ATHLETICISM dey worry Adaeze.

In the Miss World Talent Hunt Competition (held before the main paegent ) adaeze danced to a Beyonce song (Single ladies I think) and she was really good (saw this on tv when she hosted Soundcity Celebrity Top 10 music Countdown). She caused a stir and bagged the nickname ' Nigerian Beyonce' cos of that. I mean, even Beyonce would have been proud of her performamce. She  came 6th in that competition. 1st place went to a contestant who sang. 

In the athletics competition (running), she came 2nd.
The comment I made then was 'Shuo! so this fat babe fit dance and run like this'?

Had she won either of the competitions, she would have gotten an automatic spot in the top 20.

However, I think Munachi beats Adaeze in beauty and intelligence. Munachi is fine as in FIIINE. I even think she's more beautiful than Agbani Darego.
OHHHHHHHHH didn't know that.
at least i know its not just nonsense your spewing. lol
but has anyone seen Munachi do those things to compare?

I think this is Adaeze dancing.

Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by tpiah: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2010
which of them had a baby recently?

the one married to the footballer.

i remember there were threads to that effect.
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by THEAMAKA(f): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2010
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by shilling(f): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2010
I think Munachii is prettier and more talented!!
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by Joseph6(m): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2010
they are both rubbish! so these two fair- otherwise random faces were the most beautiful gals in naija @ one point? bullsh!t. munachis is the uglier of the 2 jo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by THEAMAKA(f): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2010
yawn. . .
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by ugsh: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2010
[/quote][quote author=THE AMAKA link=topic=309644.msg6543534#msg6543534 date=1281390449]
OHHHHHHHHH didn't know that.
at least i know its not just nonsense your spewing. lol
but has anyone seen Munachi do those things to compare?

so you hadn't even done your homework before you started arguing!!!! angry angry
I don't think you watched Miss World 2007 and 2008, because if you did, you would know that everyone was given equal opportunity to show the world what they were made of, and Adaeze really made good use of it compared to Munachi
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by THEAMAKA(f): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2010
^^^^
it doesn't matter. i asked you to explain and all you could say is "i am jealous or have bad belle"
why not explain you watched them on the Miss World pageant instead of typing gibberish?
loser.
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by Skidoc(m): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2010
To me, Munachi has better facial features. I don't know about the other parts of the body. lipsrsealed
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by chika98: 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2010
Munachi all day. She's on point!
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by ugsh: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2010
THE AMAKA:

^^^^
it doesn't matter. i asked you to explain and all you could say is "i am jealous or have bad belle"
why not explain you watched them on the Miss World pageant instead of typing gibberish?
loser.
Ha ha ha, u make me laugh. u know u're both arrogant and ignorant!, its a pity embarassed wink

Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by softgirl1: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2010
munachi she has a natural and cool look But Adeze is just too flashy she is not close to beauty at all
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by MrCork1: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2010
sorry I never heard of any of this okoro actors, sorry!
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by THEAMAKA(f): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2010
ugsh:

Ha ha ha, u make me laugh. u know u're both arrogant and ignorant!, its a pity embarassed wink
when i initially asked you to explain how you know, you didn't explain, you just kept going on and on and on. so who is the ignorant one now?
you were just running your mouth fingers.
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by Ifygurl: 5:58am On Aug 20, 2010
Since everyone is voting Munachi, i'm going to vote for Adaeze.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by sameolg616(m): 1:01am On Oct 15, 2010
THIS IS MADNESS!!!!u insult my queen MUNACHI with unmatched pix of adaeze and insult her more drawing a comparison between sleep and death, there will be no glory for ur cause, pls remove this post or review it with munachi vs beyonce, still, its munachi, munachi pls call me,
Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by aboseola(f): 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2010
those who are rooting 4 munachi abi i dnt knw wat u guys are talking abt, am a chic and i knw wen a gal is pretty and adaeze is prettier dan munachi. am not saying munachi aint pretty oooooooo, but she has not on adaeze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by MrCork21: 3:00am On Oct 16, 2010
OK, IS this A IBO planet or what?, who are this IBO womens with rectangular face, IBO

neck, beard, slight musctache and Brick layer skin? , This is Nairaland, NOT ENUGU (no offfencesse) angry

1 Like

Re: Munachi Nwankwo Abii Vs Adaeze Igwe by oyinda3(f): 3:12am On Oct 16, 2010
Munachi is definitely better looking. She is beautiful
whereas adaeze is just pretty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped / Don't Tell People How To Heal - Toke Makinwa Defends Tonto Dikeh / Mercy Aigbe Reacts As Truck Crushes Pupils In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.