Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,557 members, 7,911,446 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:53 AM

Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities (31547 Views)

Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC / Paris Loan Refund: Nigeria’s 36 Governors Threaten War With EFCC Chair, Magu / Shiite Leaders Visit Femi Fani-Kayode (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by holluwai(m): 11:23am On May 10, 2016
He's fucking criminal. He should be ready for what comes out it and not be a chicken.
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by Menace2Society(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2016
Igbos time for another protest!!! Chukwu Abiama will see us thru!
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by Arnold04: 11:41am On May 10, 2016
chai I don dieeee wetin I go tell dis guys now
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by attegambo: 11:48am On May 10, 2016
Mr president ,why only does that remain in pdp are the thief,what of does that ran away to join you in apc
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by okwupaul: 11:54am On May 10, 2016
This is no news. He has already prepared for them to come. PMB should remember that 2019 is fast approaching.
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by goodvision12(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2016
lilzcee:
Leave this man alone angry stop witch hunting fight corruption by starting with ameachi and the minister of darkness
lie mohammed should be arrested and prosecuted for all the lies he has told nigerians.
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by poyet(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2016
Oga, we warn you when you dey collect that moni, but you no hear. See am? ;DOga, we warn you when you dey collect that moni, but you no hear. See am?
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by dmltoyin(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2016
I don't kuku know what I did for daddy. Or did mummy report my last week meat stealing

O boy how many ear u get. Run for ur life coz I saw daddy sitting on the bench outside with 3 koboko
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by Hilaskee(m): 12:14pm On May 10, 2016
So I go soon grow beards like Metuh my brother?
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by cmikkee: 12:44pm On May 10, 2016
Lesson tø be learnt,you wanna do something against a wicked and murderous person,do it codedly......
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by wacoj(m): 12:46pm On May 10, 2016
I have come to realize something about this administration on corruption issues.
1. All APC members are free from corruption come what may except that man that refused to be under the gods.
2. If you are not a member of APC and your hands are not clean, don't speak against Buhari else your books will be opened.
3. If you are a very wise PDP northerner just return a little bit of ur loots and be protected for ever or better still join APC.
4. If you have ever insulted Buhari in the pass no matter how long, my dear you are in soup.

Now can someone tell me why the corruption fight has not reached the doorstep of the former PDP chairman Muazu!
Can someone tell me why the corruption fight has not remembered the likes of Farouk Lawal and Demeji Bankole?
Can someone tell me why Orji Uzo Kalu is walking free?

Many cans in my mind eziokwu!!
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by zeealpha: 12:46pm On May 10, 2016
succyreal:
Caption this FFK PHOTO
who can battle with the LORD
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 10, 2016
Sheybe buhari sef collect 2 bullet proof jeeps from dasukigate?Why efcc no arrest am?
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by amazon14: 1:15pm On May 10, 2016
From Dasukigate to Campaigngate? Ok, no problem we are watching
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by MeAboki(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2016
Small small una go soon hear say him and the other mad dog go dey beg like this.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by higherpower: 1:28pm On May 10, 2016
Femi
Femi! what ever happens, do not chew ur statement Oo! Remember Olisa Metuh. Don't say I didn't warn u
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by Coldfeets: 1:35pm On May 10, 2016
My Lord, My God, Why has thou forsaken me?
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by Mbediogu(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2016
succyreal:
Caption this FFK PHOTO
A giant beset by EFCC midgets.
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by jaelz(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2016
Oga the kind frog jump wey you go do today ehne you go hear am
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by billyG(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2016
Kx:
Humbled?

What with the "efcc" officer's hand on his ear like he's warning his lil boy?

But if FFK stole part of the campaign fund, should nt PDP be the persecutors and not the State?
Except if the source of the campaign fund is NSA/ arms deal funds
D money was stolen frm d state,he,they took advantage of gej simly b/c he is clueless.ate d money & refuse 2 deliver him,infact they work agst him.
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by Horus(m): 7:34pm On May 10, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjwD5h_3o1U

[size=14pt]Anti corruption War: Femi Fani Kayode in EFCC Net[/size]

Spokesman for the Goodluck Jonathan presidential campaign organization Femi Fani-Kayode is currently being questioned at the economic and financial crimes commission EFCC in Abuja.
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 10, 2016
Anyhow the matter be, make dem sha allow am change cloth
Re: Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities by gbishman: 8:20pm On May 10, 2016
Is that a sober face I see?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's Birthday Celebration: Obaseki, Peter Obi Attend / Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home / SURE-P Vs N-Power: Which Is More Transparent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.