Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

Help Me ! I Love My Boyfriend But My Boss Gives Me The Best Sex Ever - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me ! I Love My Boyfriend But My Boss Gives Me The Best Sex Ever (5090 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me ! I Love My Boyfriend But My Boss Gives Me The Best Sex Ever by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 10, 2016
The best you can do for yourself and him is to STOP seeing him. You've met what you love and deserve ,he doesn't worth you and you don't either. He will feel bad when you say byebye but that won't last forever!
Re: Help Me ! I Love My Boyfriend But My Boss Gives Me The Best Sex Ever by Hillzy(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2016
Olosho! Why did u open ur sticking ass for him in d first place?

1 Like

Re: Help Me ! I Love My Boyfriend But My Boss Gives Me The Best Sex Ever by AceDomino(m): 6:27pm On May 10, 2016
Op is an Animasahun. (Free giver) Philanthropist. It's better you stick with your Pusey boss and breakup with the innocent guy cuz you don't give a damn about his feelings.
Re: Help Me ! I Love My Boyfriend But My Boss Gives Me The Best Sex Ever by siralexis(m): 7:23pm On May 10, 2016
praizeblog:
As received

Dear readers,

My boss gives me the most incredible
orgasms and has become like a drug to me.
I have a boyfriend, though, who doesn’t
deserve all this. He’s 29 and I’m 27. We are
both estate agents but work in different
branches.

My boss came in to take over my branch. He
is 38 and has a reputation as a womaniser,
so my boyfriend wasn’t happy.
We clicked and flirted outrageously from day
one. We had a team night out and my boss
and I were the last ones there. We had a
drunken kiss and couldn’t keep our hands off
each other.

We stumbled outside and had s*x. Then the
sexy texts started.
I didn’t give my boyfriend a thought. My
boss had to give me my appraisal and the
sexual chemistry was off the scale.
Everyone had gone home and he pulled me
into the back room. We had s*x again and I
had an orgasm like never before.

I was hooked. A work pal got married and as
my boyfriend was working, I went with my
boss. All the guests thought we were a
couple. We sneaked off into a side room and
had s*x.

A girl at work got suspicious and I saw how
she looked at us. My boss said he is falling
for me and wants to leave his partner.
We had our annual awards dinner and my
boss stayed at our house as it was close to
the venue. My boyfriend was there.
My boss kept touching me and caressing my
bottom but my boyfriend didn’t say anything.
I cried the next day.

My boyfriend is so lovely. He doesn’t
deserve this. I don’t want to hurt him or for
him to look a fool at work. The s*x isn’t so
great any more but we are great in every
other way. It is him I want and only him.
I’ve told my boss it can’t go on but I’m not
sure I can stick to it. Please, what should I
do to stop this?

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/help-me-i-love-my-boyfriend-but-my-boss.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala

O ye foolish fellow...agent of darkness nxt!!
Re: Help Me ! I Love My Boyfriend But My Boss Gives Me The Best Sex Ever by hardcorevin(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2016
Peacetemi:
Since you cant stay away from your boss and you still love your boyfriend, then you're such a confused soul. What can you do to stop it? Very simple, COMMIT SUICIDE. Thank me later.

No matter what u do for a woman,the spirit of Promiscuity will never leave them..ah tell u,NO HOE CAN EVER BE LOYAL
Re: Help Me ! I Love My Boyfriend But My Boss Gives Me The Best Sex Ever by hardcorevin(m): 7:42pm On May 10, 2016
praizeblog:
let me just wait for people's comments

No matter what u do for a woman,the spirit of Promiscuity will never leave them..ah tell u,NO HOE CAN EVER BE LOYAL
Re: Help Me ! I Love My Boyfriend But My Boss Gives Me The Best Sex Ever by hardcorevin(m): 7:43pm On May 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

Your boyfriend's A Big puusie!
Another guy Came to Your house, Caresses Your Supposed ''Girlfriend" And he did Nada? Nothing? shocked

Anyhoo...girl, If it's sex You want....dump Your boyfriend and Move along with Your boss.
Cheating Ain't cool. It's Pathetic and Hoe-like.

i suggest You leave the relationship. Coz You obviously don't care bout Your boyfriend half the way I care for Animes. embarassed
if You did..You won't be screwing another Nigga behind his back.

There's nothing Shameful/bad in having A great Sexual taste/thirst. just don't be A hoe about it. Be single, Then, You could have all the Steamy, Hot sex You could ever ask for.

1 Like

Re: Help Me ! I Love My Boyfriend But My Boss Gives Me The Best Sex Ever by Nobody: 8:13am On May 11, 2016
hardcorevin:

Lol....na U talk am oo
Re: Help Me ! I Love My Boyfriend But My Boss Gives Me The Best Sex Ever by iAreMozelle(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2016

In love doctor Mo's office
[quote]
My boss gives me the most incredible
orgasms and has become like a drug to me.

Alright drug? I hope that drug cures stupidity or ess...go on sha

[quote]
I have a boyfriend, though, who doesn’t
deserve all this.

Anu mpama di Ka GI...you have a boyfriend and oga is still doing freestyle with your pussy...continue

[quote]
He’s 29 and I’m 27. We are
both estate agents but work in different
branches.

Oh he has a job sef? At 27 you're freestyling oga and staying with your bf? Ewu lord of the rings. anyway continue

[quote]
My boss came in to take over my branch. He
is 38 and has a reputation as a womaniser,
so my boyfriend wasn’t happy.

You are now banging man that is way older okwaya? Alright

[quote]
We clicked and flirted outrageously from day
one.

You clicked and flirted with outrageously with your boss from day one and you love your boyfriend? Confused oshi

[quote]
We had a team night out and my boss
and I were the last ones there. We had a
drunken kiss and couldn’t keep our hands off
each other.

#cough.. Slut

[quote]
We stumbled outside and had s*x. Then the
sexy texts started.
I didn’t give my boyfriend a thought. My
boss had to give me my appraisal and the
sexual chemistry was off the scale.
Everyone had gone home and he pulled me
into the back room. We had s*x again and I
had an orgasm like never before.

Intermission: this slut can kill

[quote]
I was hooked. A work pal got married and as
my boyfriend was working, I went with my
boss. All the guests thought we were a
couple. We sneaked off into a side room and
had s*x.

Your mates are getting married and you're acting free blue film at weddings. Iriot

[quote]
A girl at work got suspicious and I saw how
she looked at us. My boss said he is falling
for me and wants to leave his partner.
We had our annual awards dinner and my
boss stayed at our house as it was close to
the venue. My boyfriend was there.
My boss kept touching me and caressing my
bottom but my boyfriend didn’t say anything.
I cried the next day.

My dear no need to cry just run for your life cause its either he already knows and is planning revenge or he's already tired of you or he is running his own
Package or he's stupid either way you're bleeped..literally

[quote]
My boyfriend is so lovely. He doesn’t
deserve this. I don’t want to hurt him or for
him to look a fool at work.

Oh so you know

[quote]
The s*x isn’t so
great any more but we are great in every
other way. It is him I want and only him.
I’ve told my boss it can’t go on but I’m not
sure I can stick to it. Please, what should I
do to stop this?

Enheh finally it is clear you are stupid,slutty and destined to be an over used cheerful giving babymama so as an.uncertified love Doctor my advice is simple...like OSHIomole said... go and die

NEXT!!!

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/help-me-i-love-my-boyfriend-but-my-boss.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of The Height And Sizes Of A Woman Do You Prefer And Makes You Go Gaga / She Needs A Boyfriend (picture) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.