Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,769 members, 7,879,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:39 PM

Biafra Trending On Twitter After Buhari's Comment In Kastina. Over 40k Tweets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Trending On Twitter After Buhari's Comment In Kastina. Over 40k Tweets (1831 Views)

Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment / Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Masquerade: Lai Mohammed Trending On Twitter After Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Trending On Twitter After Buhari's Comment In Kastina. Over 40k Tweets by freeapostle: 10:46am On May 10, 2016
Check screen shots

Re: Biafra Trending On Twitter After Buhari's Comment In Kastina. Over 40k Tweets by freeapostle: 10:51am On May 10, 2016
More shots..... Add yours

Re: Biafra Trending On Twitter After Buhari's Comment In Kastina. Over 40k Tweets by Kommen(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2016
Bros, why you dey lie this early morning grin grin
Where is the 40K Twitters shocked grin grin
All hail the new CNN reporter grin abi BBC grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Trending On Twitter After Buhari's Comment In Kastina. Over 40k Tweets by Nobody: 11:00am On May 10, 2016
Am jobless and hungry. I need 3k from any kind hearted person. Thanks
Re: Biafra Trending On Twitter After Buhari's Comment In Kastina. Over 40k Tweets by eyeview: 11:05am On May 10, 2016
But seriously,how can buhari,the supposed president of the whole nation be making this kind of unguarded and divisive comments in his state:

BUHARI:Speaking at the Emir of Katsina’s palace( ThisDay 10 May 2016)
“The way the Sahara (Desert) is advancing, with Boko Haram growing, and the number of people displaced and uncertainty over rainfall in a land where we fought a civil war leading to the deaths of about two million, for someone to just say he will chase us is not acceptable,” he said.

Who is the 'us'. He's apparently reffering to the call from the southerners to the fulani herdsmen to leave their states. He has that mentality of 'us against them' and not that of a true president.
Why won't it lead to agitations.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Trending On Twitter After Buhari's Comment In Kastina. Over 40k Tweets by fiizznation: 11:14am On May 10, 2016
The simple truth is that buhari can't give the secessionists their Biafra nation and at the same time, buhari doesn't have the powers to stop Biafra. I'm very sure if buhari wakes up tomorrow and say; OK I want the southeasters to have their independent nation{Biafra}, we will see the same people that are crying for biafra accusing him of hating the easterners, and how he never liked them.

What am saying is; buhari can't give neither can he stop Biafra, but the only people that can give themselves Biafra are the easterners{ I mean every Igbo person especially their elites}. The question still remains; Are the Igbos{elites} ready to rise up above what they think Nigeria will give them and fight for their own separate nation?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Trending On Twitter After Buhari's Comment In Kastina. Over 40k Tweets by skywalker240(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2016
i dont know when, i sure hope and pray dat day comes........a divided nigeria.....am tired of the oppression...

DELTAN

1 Like

Re: Biafra Trending On Twitter After Buhari's Comment In Kastina. Over 40k Tweets by wowmenow: 12:36pm On May 10, 2016
depressedsoul:
Am jobless and hungry. I need 3k from any kind hearted person. Thanks
drop your name an account number i feel like to bless you
Re: Biafra Trending On Twitter After Buhari's Comment In Kastina. Over 40k Tweets by 7lives: 2:04pm On May 10, 2016
fiizznation:
The simple truth is that buhari can't give the secessionists their Biafra nation and at the same time, buhari doesn't have the powers to stop Biafra. I'm very sure if buhari wakes up tomorrow and say; OK I want the southeasters to have their independent nation{Biafra}, we will see the same people that are crying for biafra accusing him of hating the easterners, and how he never liked them.

What am saying is; buhari can't give neither can he stop Biafra, but the only people that can give themselves Biafra are the easterners{ I mean every Igbo person especially their elites}. The question still remains; Are the Igbos{elites} ready to rise up above what they think Nigeria will give them and fight for their own separate nation?

Una don hear?, carry your Biafra and go, as long as you no force anybody who no be Biafra to go with you, baba no go stop you grin grin grin.

(1) (Reply)

DSS Raid: FG Drops Prosecution Of Arrested Judges / The Language Of Slaves by Femi Fani Kayode / OBAFEMI AWOLOWO: The Story Of Asiwaju Awon Yoruba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.