Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,992 members, 7,899,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together (26093 Views)

Seyi Law And Daughter Performed On Stage Together Holding Microphone (photos) / I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere / Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by labamo07(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2016
Homo...................................................................
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by xtervaganza(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2016
seumma:
Me think fuji is for rascals... My thoughts don't quote me
and I believe you're a low life worthless never do well fool

Don't quote me

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 10, 2016
CHAiii See Pasuma b like muscular mosquitoe . God !!!!!!!!! Why u never answer my own call too na
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by brajy(m): 1:32pm On May 10, 2016
Lovely picture !
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by Segadem(m): 1:32pm On May 10, 2016
porrigeyam:
grin grin grin grin grin

During papa egun gun be careful regime
[size=14pt]never, grin

that should be during Africa Fuji Micheal Jackson
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by BABANGBALI: 1:43pm On May 10, 2016
chiefolododo:
Are they gays?
definitely YES
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by juman(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2016
grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by TheDauraMallam: 2:26pm On May 10, 2016
chiefolododo:
Are they gays?

Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by ALAYORMII: 2:27pm On May 10, 2016
What's Pasuma trying to do to Omorapala
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by Jarus(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2016
I now believe Paso is truly 49.

He's been around since he was far younger.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by damorikoko(m): 2:46pm On May 10, 2016
jazinogold:
grin
Whar do yhu gain by been blank nw?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by Gabrendo(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2016
chiefolododo:
Are they gays?
Sometimes What U see, Is not what it seems.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by samjadinero(m): 3:20pm On May 10, 2016
L'aye alalumole. Before obesere started feeling one kain... Paso clear him doubt sharply.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by samjadinero(m): 3:22pm On May 10, 2016
ALAYORMII:
What's Pasuma trying to do to Omorapala
Re ur signature : MTN now gives 1.5Gb for N1000 so adjust ya price.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by greatman247(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2016
chiefolododo:
Are they gays?

You be the chairman of gay if you can call them gay. Mugu
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by ALAYORMII: 3:49pm On May 10, 2016
samjadinero:

Re ur signature : MTN now gives 1.5Gb for N1000 so adjust ya price.

Mtn has taken data resellers out of business
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by lastbornabbey(m): 4:05pm On May 10, 2016
are dey gay?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by chiefolododo(m): 4:50pm On May 10, 2016
And you are the vice chairman
greatman247:

You be the chairman of gay if you can call them gay. Mugu
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by valyrose: 5:02pm On May 10, 2016
NewsKing Naija (@NewskingNaija)
https://twitter.com/NewskingNaija?s=03

Latest news in nigeria and across the world...  Email:newskingnaija@gmail.com

Get the official Twitter app at https://twitter.com/download?s=13
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by dangotesmummy: 9:49pm On May 10, 2016
grin
waxxydude:
But why dah guy cum hole am for waist lyk dah na? he won give am doggy? undecided
that posture looks very gayyish grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by just2okworld(f): 10:09pm On May 10, 2016
Babaneh:
Na who say money no good grin

Oya Baba God pick up the call.
Samhay.. ..wa woran oo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together by samhay: 2:43am On May 11, 2016
just2okworld:

Samhay.. ..wa woran oo

Oluwaaa mi ooo.

See dem,like kids playing in the rain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grace Amah Shares Photo With Her Son / Adorable Photo Of Davido Carrying His Daughter, Imade / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Late Dad On Father's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.