Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,038 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ideas And Contributions Needed for My About To Be Published Book. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ideas And Contributions Needed for My About To Be Published Book. (634 Views)

My Bank Account Details Would Be Published Before I Leave Office - Osinbajo / Details Of N’assembly Budget’ll Be Published Next Week – Saraki / WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas And Contributions Needed for My About To Be Published Book. by hollandis(f): 2:42am On Aug 14, 2009
The title of the book is ''The many sins of Obasanjo''.I am thinking of renaming it ''NIGERIA BAD LEADERS-A case study of ex president ,olusegun obasanjo''.

Please I need every fact or comments .The book is nearing its completion.I need help to nail that son of a bitch.lol ,sorry for my vulgarity.

I need to tell the world why obasanjo should face the Criminal court of justice.I need to inform people about the pfizer incident,the bakassi issue,his anti corruption crusade charade,his many sinsssssss.

I promise to release the book by end of this month.And do you want to know the price.It is FOC ,yup,free of charge.I am not going to send you an e-book.I am going to deliver it to your doorstep in sparkling 'Paper back'.I dont care if I am going to use al my life savings for that book.It will only give me a sense of fulfillment.
Re: Ideas And Contributions Needed for My About To Be Published Book. by Kobojunkie: 2:59am On Aug 14, 2009
Is this book of yours filled with facts or just hear-say? If facts, can you please post some of your sources so I can personally investigate them for myself?
Re: Ideas And Contributions Needed for My About To Be Published Book. by RichyBlacK(m): 4:14am On Aug 14, 2009
Don't forget to include the state-sponsored genocide masterminded by OBJ against:

1. The people of Odi, Bayelsa State
2. The people of Zaki Biam, Benue State.
Re: Ideas And Contributions Needed for My About To Be Published Book. by hollandis(f): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Is this book of yours filled with facts or just hear-say? If facts, can you please post some of your sources so I can personally investigate them for myself?

Thanks but I have my own critiques who validate my work based on proof,logic, conclusion and references
Re: Ideas And Contributions Needed for My About To Be Published Book. by blacksta(m): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2009
@ What about a title called.

Nigeria and The Unproductive Leaders
Re: Ideas And Contributions Needed for My About To Be Published Book. by hollandis(f): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2009
RichyBlacK:

Don't forget to include the state-sponsored genocide masterminded by OBJ against:

1. The people of Odi, Bayelsa State
2. The people of Zaki Biam, Benue State.
LOL,I could'nt have forgotten that.Infact that was my curtain raiser.I also named him founder and leader of the problems of the Niger-Delta and rise of the militants.

blacksta:

@ What about a title called.

Nigeria and The Unproductive Leaders

Thanks ,but I don't have a case study of all past leaders.Please can you help me with IBB's(the guy is so cunning) angry.Obasanjo was singled out because he had the greatest opportunity to remove us from the valley of poverty,to the path of glory

(1) (Reply)

Are The Blood Of Some Nigerians Abroad Partially On Our Hands? / Entreprenuers & Small Business Owners Are Happy With Cbn Sack / The Secret Memo Behind The Face-off Over Lagos Lcdas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.