Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,980 members, 7,931,385 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:05 AM

Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls (846 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls by pafo(m): 3:30am On Aug 14, 2009
A
Re: Pls by nj11(f): 3:49am On Aug 14, 2009
@ Topic,

Maybe you have mouth odor. grin
Re: Pls by sexyLeamon(f): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2009
don't worry, chances will come and you have a great life ahead of you. and sometimes, being in a relationship isn't always a good thing trust me. just relaxe and it will happend
Re: Pls by whitelexi(m): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2009
You dont need help! angry
Re: Pls by izeek(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2009
Whitey, wat does he need then?

@post,
u still got time, like some1 once told me, dont rush things just yet, build urself and those things will rush after u.
applies to women too.
Re: Pls by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2009
@ poster

hw gud luking r u?
Re: Pls by Ben13: 10:52am On Aug 14, 2009
your face either looks scary or you've not learnt to appreciate your opposite sex.
Re: Pls by sesman(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2009
sexyLeamon:

don't worry, chances will come and you have a great life ahead of you. and sometimes, being in a relationship isn't always a good thing trust me. just relaxe and it will happend

100% in agreement with the above statement, the best advice so far, you need to chill mate, relationship is not all what its made out to be, concentrate on more important things i.e studies or career, all the best wink
Re: Pls by henryhemon(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2009
its your self esteem thats the problem you think cuz you're goodlooking n it ends there.work on yourself.you're just 21 and you are complaining about not having a gf,can you takecare of a girl,man?
Re: Pls by whitelexi(m): 10:59am On Aug 14, 2009
izeek:

Whitey, wat does he need then?

He's 21, no babe - that sounds like he wants a babe, not as if he needs a babe. It looks like a trend thing and he only wants to stand with his peers at the same level of claiming to have a babe. . .  However, he feels its his pride, which means he doesnt wanna let go of the pride. A relationship with your babe means that u have to let go of many things to make room for her own mess too, if part of your pride needs to go, then it has to go.
Having said that, i will still stress that u r young and have a lot of time ahead of u to sample alot of things out, so why the rush?
Re: Pls by dafidixone(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2009
i dont really know if its due to my pride

now that you know?

(1) (Reply)

Come in rhymez / Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum / A Lady's Show Room!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.