Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,596 members, 7,926,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:24 PM

JUICY SPECIAL: Emotional Abuse Kills Faster Than We Imagine - Read A True Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / JUICY SPECIAL: Emotional Abuse Kills Faster Than We Imagine - Read A True Story (553 Views)

"Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Who Suffers More Physical/emotional Abuse In Relationships? Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JUICY SPECIAL: Emotional Abuse Kills Faster Than We Imagine - Read A True Story by Halleydavid: 3:06pm On May 10, 2016
Most people believe that as long as a man (your husband) doesn't raise his hands to beat you the woman, then there is no issue in the relationship, its a perfect one and infact, you the wife is happy and lucky. , but what most people do not know is that emotional abuse is insidious and not quite as visible, when a man physically or verbally abuses his wife or partner, her self-esteem and spirit are battered along with her body, but emotional abuse from the husband can kill his wife’s spirit without him even raising a hand or voice against her, it is a slow and dangerous killer that first weakens and makes one feel useless before finishing the person off. Emotional abuse is any nonphysical behavior or attitude that controls, intimidates, subjugates, demeans, punishes or isolates another person by using degradation, humiliation or fear” (Focus On The Family)

“Nonphysical behavior or attitude” here means neglect, invalidating another’s thoughts and feelings, and refusing to acknowledge the needs of the other (whether intentionally or not). Over a period of time, this kind of emotional climate in a marriage can squeeze the life out of a marriage and out of a wife. Emotionally abuse which women are greatly victims of makes one feel worthless and empty with no desire to live, its only few women who are subjected to this kind of abuse that can be able to address it or come out of it victorious. Emotional abuse can lead one to commit suicide or even murder. Read a blog readers true account of how she is being subjected to Emotional Abuse.

Lots of married women can relate to my story. I am an educated young lady married to a man who cares less about my emotion. I know people will say 'is that all?'. No thats not all. I am a woman who just like the man, I have blood flowing through my vein. I have needs. Emotional needs that are denied me. I beg my husband every day for attention. Yet! He acts like am invisible.
We share same bed yet I feel so lonely and unwanted.
I ve begged, cried yet he won't change.
My husband will only want to come close to me only when he desires to ease his immediate sexual want.
I can't remember the last time I got a complement from him. A kiss or hug? Nah lets not even go there.
I fall into depression every mow and then. Yet he won't burlge.
Our kids are our only point of contact.
I am dying slowing.
I don't have who to talk to.
My social life? Is extinct all thanks to him. Job? No way!!!! Cos other men will ask me out!!!
Pray, tell me how can I not fall for any other man that will show me the slightest care.
My reason for writing this? I am dying. Slowly I am loosing my mind. I am always in and out of the hospital for no just cause.
Sometimes I think suicide. Yes!!! I have considered and still considering suicide except things will change. And the only reason am still holding on is that I wouldn't want to leave my kids at the mercy of other women,.

Dear Husbands and Boyfriends, that you have never raised you hand on her doesn't mean you are not hurting her greatly. Please pay attention to your woman and boast your spouses confidence with your actions and things you are supposed to do. Do not say because she is not talking, some because of the length of the emotional abuse have lost that confidence and zeal in themselves, reach out to your woman today.

MORE HERE; http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/05/juicy-special-emotional-abuse-kills.html
Re: JUICY SPECIAL: Emotional Abuse Kills Faster Than We Imagine - Read A True Story by VampireeM(f): 4:16pm On May 10, 2016
Very apt! Emotional abuse is the worst form of abuse ever because it can be so traumatising esp when the other partner is adamant, self-centered and insensitive... I wouldnt wish it for anyone to experience it from a spouse/partner..

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is Most Important To You? / How Many Woman Can Do This / Enjoy Mtn 11.5gb For Just N1000 On Mtn Startpack 500% Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.