Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,562 members, 7,878,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

Provoked Thoughts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Provoked Thoughts (257 Views)

Four Quick Thoughts On The Zamfara Massacre By Farooq Kperogi / Who Provoked You The Most This Year? / When Provoked, What Is The Most Common Insult Among Your Tribe/ethnic Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Provoked Thoughts by nicholas4dem: 4:25pm On May 10, 2016
I'VE BEEN PROVOKED, NOW I WILL TALK.

I'm so disappointed in some of our youths. Later some youths would say "Let us also have a portfolio to rule in Nigeria".... How the hell do you want to rule a whole country when you can't even rule your mouth, brain and thoughts.

Now, Buhari is leading the anti corruption campaign against yam eaters; goats that ate all the yams meant for you and I. And one idiot will be somewhere saying "Leave my kinsman alone" How did that your stupid Kinsman benefit your miserable life? Your kinsman ate all the Yams meant for all your entire family and Country and you still support him? How do you even live with yourself?

One idiot was asking me who will probe Buhari 's campaign funds coz he's probing DASUKI, FFK & CO association of Yam eaters. What the idiot didn't know was that it was the arms deal Buhari was probing. ...so tell me, how does that youth (fool) hope to rule Mushin LGA not to talk of a whole country.

NB: and some of you Igbo guyz supporting Falae, don't grieve more than the bereaved. Yorubas do not condone rubbish, we don't support thieves. We don't say because he's Yoruba he should rob the whole nation? NO. We also have our shortcomings but NO, we do not support thieves.
Re: Provoked Thoughts by Freestyl(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2016
HMMMMMMMMM
Re: Provoked Thoughts by Moreoffaith(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2016
These tells you what the heart of Nigerian youths looks like... Mostly those who support the corrupt politicians.

(1) (Reply)

No Politician Has The Moral Justification To Call Another Politician Corrupt.... / The Subsidy Removal Is Good But... / Lagos State Partners With Microsoft On Security And Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.