Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

‘I just Recorded The Biggest Song Of My Life’ – Ice Prince Set To Drop New Singl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I just Recorded The Biggest Song Of My Life’ – Ice Prince Set To Drop New Singl (758 Views)

Rico Swavey Meets With Ice Prince, Set To Drop New Song (Photo) / Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) / Ice Prince Visits Palmchat, Ladies Go Gaga (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I just Recorded The Biggest Song Of My Life’ – Ice Prince Set To Drop New Singl by dannyOgbebor(m): 7:29pm On May 10, 2016
Rapper, Ice Prince just announced that he is set to drop the biggest song of his life.

The ‘Aboki’ crooner, took to social media to inform fans that he has just concluded work on the biggest single of his life, asking fans to anticipate.

Source: http://tooxclusive.com/news/i-just-recorded-the-biggest-song-of-my-life-ice-prince-set-to-drop-new-single-118010/

Lalasticlala

Re: ‘I just Recorded The Biggest Song Of My Life’ – Ice Prince Set To Drop New Singl by icebebe(f): 7:31pm On May 10, 2016
Anything from the north is scarey ds days
Re: ‘I just Recorded The Biggest Song Of My Life’ – Ice Prince Set To Drop New Singl by queenoflafia(f): 7:46pm On May 10, 2016
Make we hear am first
Re: ‘I just Recorded The Biggest Song Of My Life’ – Ice Prince Set To Drop New Singl by Qaisar1: 8:02pm On May 10, 2016
biggest song ke?
Re: ‘I just Recorded The Biggest Song Of My Life’ – Ice Prince Set To Drop New Singl by Debbywills(f): 8:02pm On May 10, 2016
Who Cares?? I don't like him abeg, he's too full of himself undecided
Re: ‘I just Recorded The Biggest Song Of My Life’ – Ice Prince Set To Drop New Singl by younglamzy(m): 8:22pm On May 10, 2016
Ice prince is used to one particular style of rap dis days so i don't fink this is really go'n be as he's proclaimed
Re: ‘I just Recorded The Biggest Song Of My Life’ – Ice Prince Set To Drop New Singl by tintedniggz(m): 8:36pm On May 10, 2016
Maybe he featured Drake or Hov. We waiting.

1 Like

Re: ‘I just Recorded The Biggest Song Of My Life’ – Ice Prince Set To Drop New Singl by yekparikpa(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2016
Nice hype.
Re: ‘I just Recorded The Biggest Song Of My Life’ – Ice Prince Set To Drop New Singl by dannyOgbebor(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2016
Lalasticlala, seun, ijebabe, fynestboi, MissyB3, come and see o

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce, Jayz Fighting To Pull Their Marriage Back From Precipice / Exclucsive: Finally 2baba Speaks On Deal With Campari / The Truth About Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.