Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,272 members, 7,881,034 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:14 AM

Can You Make Me Feel Like Number 1–davido Pictured With American Singer Tinashe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Make Me Feel Like Number 1–davido Pictured With American Singer Tinashe (760 Views)

Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) / Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks / Davido And American Singer Tinashe In New Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Make Me Feel Like Number 1–davido Pictured With American Singer Tinashe by lordkit2: 8:52pm On May 10, 2016

Davido, is set to take the world by storm.

Davido, who earlier on promised to deliver the best sounds yet on his forth coming album, seems to be making good his promise as a host of talented international artiste have been confirmed and rumored to be featured on the album.

The Sony Music Global act, who is presently in the USA, tweeted a picture of himself with American singer Tinashe in a studio. and wrote:…..

Can u make me feel like number 1

@Tinashepic.twitter.com/P4zRcZrMfU

— Davido (@iam_Davido)May 10, 2016Guess like his bff Wizkid, Davido is implying and hoping Tinashe can help him snag the number one spot on international music charts.

Tinashe’s debut single, ‘2 On’ peaked at number 24 on US Billboard’s Hot 100

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/05/10/can-you-make-me-feel-like-number-1-davido-pictured-with-american-singer-tinashe-in-the-studio/
Re: Can You Make Me Feel Like Number 1–davido Pictured With American Singer Tinashe by Airforce1(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2016
davido and wizkid, the two artistes making us proud at the moment.
Re: Can You Make Me Feel Like Number 1–davido Pictured With American Singer Tinashe by Davbams(m): 9:02pm On May 10, 2016
Davido is actually smart...
Global thins
Re: Can You Make Me Feel Like Number 1–davido Pictured With American Singer Tinashe by Brymo: 10:08pm On May 10, 2016
The gal be like, but this guy go Skul sha, see d rubbish coming out from his mouth. I'm jus joking oh!
Re: Can You Make Me Feel Like Number 1–davido Pictured With American Singer Tinashe by Nobody: 8:59am On May 11, 2016
o.b.o himsef

(1) (Reply)

Peter Edochie And Son Yul Pictured On Set Of New Movie / Finally,falz And Simi Opened Up / Kaffy Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.