Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,008 members, 7,899,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:07 PM

My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. (6002 Views)

Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" / Lady Hangs On Power Line, Jumps From Window When Lover's Wife Came Home In China / "He Came Into Her Hospital As A Patient And Got A Lifetime Healing". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by bankable: 9:05pm On May 10, 2016
how can a married woman do such a ting. i was in my room laying seductively and waiting for my boo buh unfortunately she canceled our meeting which was a blessing in disguise cos it saved our relationship. this ashawo woman on this blessed afternoon was tying her towel then she walked into my room can u imagine wat she did next? i mean wat if my boo was dia wat would have happened. some women can ruin relationships sha and i dont know weda to report her to her husband. as i was saying this woman dipped her hands into her breast oh my God. wat she den do after dat made me imagine my fiance entering and catching us how would i explain wat was happening to her. guess wat SHE REMOVED MONEY AND TOLD ME TO GO ND BUY PEPPER FOR HER. imagine a whole me if my boo was around wat kind of eyes will she be looking at me wit. her big boy boyfriend is running errands for her neighbor. wat a small boy. and she will now break up nd say she cant date someone dat is still running errands. LOLZ GOTCHA PERVS WITH DIRTY MIND. have a goodnight rest
Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by obiorathesubtle: 9:14pm On May 10, 2016

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by Nova15: 9:23pm On May 10, 2016
bankable:
how can a married woman do such a ting. i was in my room laying seductively and waiting for my boo buh unfortunately she canceled our meeting which was a blessing in disguise cos it saved our relationship. this ashawo woman on this blessed afternoon was tying her towel then she walked into my room can u imagine wat she did next? i mean wat if my boo was dia wat would have happened. some women can ruin relationships sha and i dont know weda to report her to her husband. as i was saying this woman dipped her hands into her breast oh my God. wat she den do after dat made me imagine my fiance entering and catching us how would i explain wat was happening to her. guess wat SHE REMOVED MONEY AND TOLD ME TO GO ND BUY PEPPER FOR HER. imagine a whole me if my boo was around wat kind of eyes will she be looking at me wit. her big boy boyfriend is running errands for her neighbor. wat a small boy. and she will now break up nd say she cant date someone dat is still running errands. LOLZ GOTCHA PERVS WITH DIRTY MIND. have a goodnight rest

16 Likes

Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 10, 2016
angry

5 Likes

Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 10, 2016
angry
cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by bentlywills(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2016
Dear Mr op what if TFU? angry
Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by cbnileowo42: 9:38pm On May 10, 2016
U lie pass devil...eleribu ni o.u deserve a slap

1 Share

Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by dkronicle(m): 10:26pm On May 10, 2016
Tondah can fire u for dis o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by barongmj(f): 12:13am On May 11, 2016
Hahahahaha.....the pictures attached by NL members made me laugh so loud, I almost received a slap. Lool
The pictures r crazily hillarious

2 Likes

Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:30am On May 11, 2016
angry

YOU SIMPLY NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE, OP.

2 Likes

Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by csamii: 12:42am On May 11, 2016
I'm not yet impressed with technology, I can't slap people online.
Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by Kentura(m): 12:42am On May 11, 2016
you need prayer and counseling... rubbish
Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by Leonyluiz(m): 12:51am On May 11, 2016
hmmm

3 Likes

Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by NiRfreak(m): 2:18am On May 11, 2016
the comments and pics really served him rite...ozuor.
Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by placeofallure(f): 4:55am On May 11, 2016
The attached pix got me ROTFL....Naughty OP.
Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by Nobody: 5:05am On May 11, 2016
First of, what business does she have strollibg into your room?
Heck even my landlord cant just waltz into my room without knocking or seeking some clearance

3 Likes

Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by xtervaganza(m): 5:49am On May 11, 2016
bankable:

3 Likes

Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by OgeneUkwenu(f): 6:27am On May 11, 2016
The English self.
Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by lukasmuyiwa(m): 6:36am On May 11, 2016
olorun ma shaanu....abi kileleyi nsin
Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by firstking01(m): 7:13am On May 11, 2016
undecided
Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by firstking01(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2016
The meme of former govr rotimi chibuike amaechi thogrin
Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by Jayboi(m): 7:28am On May 11, 2016
@op. u go think say u funny for ur mind. ode
Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by JayPanshak(m): 8:09am On May 11, 2016
HU U EPP

Re: My Neigbors Wife Came Into My Room This Afternoon. Guess What She Did. by Funjosh(m): 10:04am On May 11, 2016
Huh!

(1) (Reply)

Hot Photos:meet The Nigerian Lady That Uses Her Massive Bakasi To Advertise Hot / When Did You Realize You Are In Love With Your Partner? / Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.