Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,176 members, 7,896,985 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Germany And France On Road To Recovery. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Germany And France On Road To Recovery. (628 Views)

How Do I Go About Debt Recovery From A Woman Old Enough To Be My Mother / Ban Air France From Nigeria Now! / Where To Buy Electronics In Germany? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Germany And France On Road To Recovery. by xtremious(m): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2009
Germany and France seems to be the first European countries to get over the economic crises as the two countries posted a shock return to economic growth in the second quarter of the year. I hope this will be the beginning of the road to  the end of the world’s economic crises. let's hope and pray. grin

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Has Taken Over Intercontinental Bank And Others. / Name For An Upcomin Event Firm/outfit / About Money In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.