Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,426 members, 7,884,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Easy Way To Repair A Corrupted Memory Card Using Cmd - NCT - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Easy Way To Repair A Corrupted Memory Card Using Cmd - NCT (3252 Views)

How To Remove Shortcut Virus Using Cmd Step By Step / We Recover your data from damaged, corrupted and formatted data storage devices / How To Get Weather Reports Using CMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Way To Repair A Corrupted Memory Card Using Cmd - NCT by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 11:49pm On May 10, 2016
There are many methods available on the net for repairing the corrupted memory card but my favorite method is using cmd.

It is the best method according to me which has repair many of my memory cards as well as pendrives.

There are many softwares available on the net which can repair memory card and pendrive but will be off trial period which will as for the purchase in the future or it will b a fake software.

But This method which I'm going to tell you does not require any software download, we will just use a cmd to do our process and once our process gets over our corrupted memory card or pendrive will start working correctly.

Carefully Check out the Processes and do the same as said Step by Step

REQUIREMENTS/THINGSNEEDS:

1.PC

2.OS[WIN7 OR XP]

3.CARD READER

4.CORRUPTED MEMORY CARD

Step 1 - Open cmd (not in Admin mode.press 'star+R' and type 'cmd')

Step 2 - Now type
diskpart
and press enter

Step 3 - A new diskpart cmd window will appear we have to work on this window
Step 4 - Now on this window type
list disk
and press enter.

After you press enter it will show all the harddisks and external storage devices connected to the pc select the external storage device connect ie. the corrupted memory card or pendrive you will know this device by just seeing the size of the disk mostly Disk 1 is the external storage device.

Step 5 - Now type
select disk 1
and press enter

Step 6 - Now type
clean
and press enter

Step 7 - Now type
create partition primary
and press enter

Step 8 - Now type
active
and press enter

Step 9 - Now type
select partition 1
and press enter

Step 10 - Now type
format fs=fat32
and press enter After pressing enter the formating will start let the format to get completed

Step 11 - After the completion of the formatting process type exit and press enter which will exit the window.

That's it. Your memory card or pendrive, It will start working properly. Check this out to see that its now working by transferring files into it.

Enjoy Repairing!!!

Anyone to have use this before and it work, share your experience with other coders via http://nct.com.ng/Thread-Easy-Way-To-Repair-A-Corrupted-Memory-Card

Join the Programmers/Wapmasters forum via www.nct.com.ng
Re: Easy Way To Repair A Corrupted Memory Card Using Cmd - NCT by deathmen12: 11:53pm On May 10, 2016
Can i also use dsame method on flash drive nd hardisk
Re: Easy Way To Repair A Corrupted Memory Card Using Cmd - NCT by naijafella(m): 11:56pm On May 10, 2016
Beware of 07061102851.He is a scamDon't transact any biz with him.Duped me of my airtime.
Re: Easy Way To Repair A Corrupted Memory Card Using Cmd - NCT by udemzyudex(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2016
deathmen12:
Can i also use dsame method on flash drive nd hardisk

Sure....

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Repair A Corrupted Memory Card Using Cmd - NCT by alva114: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2016
If your SD card cannot be recognized, you can try the following method.
1. Press Window + R it will pops up a Run dialog.
2. Likewise, Input “chkdsk H:/f”
3. Then a DOS Windows will appear. The windows will close after the restoration finished.
4. After finish the restoration, you can check the attribute of SD card. It will show that it has back to normal.
5. And then you can insert your SD card to your phone or camera. Copy all the data to your computer and then to format your SD Card. After format, you can copy the backup to your device.
for more visit : Using chkdsk to fix a corrupted SD card
Re: Easy Way To Repair A Corrupted Memory Card Using Cmd - NCT by AliciaALI: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2016
Seriously? An easy way to to repair a memory card is by using cmd command? Man, it's definitely not an easy solution. DOS system is not popular now.

I truly don't think there is any way to repair a physical broken memory and read their data fully. Some data must be lost caused by machine damages. So if there is some solution, I must say it's by backing up data beforehand. I personally love a pc backup software, which automatically save complete computer data to my external harddrive. One time I faced with a computer failure, the backup image save my ass.
Re: Easy Way To Repair A Corrupted Memory Card Using Cmd - NCT by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
AliciaALI:
Seriously? An easy way to to repair a memory card is by using cmd command? Man, it's definitely not an easy solution. DOS system is not popular now.

I truly don't think there is any way to repair a physical broken memory and read their data fully. Some data must be lost caused by machine damages. So if there is some solution, I must say it's by backing up data beforehand. I personally love a pc backup software, which automatically save complete computer data to my external harddrive. One time I faced with a computer failure, the backup image save my ass.
Thats true, preventure is better and less-cost than cure!

(1) (Reply)

Important Pc Shortcuts You Should Know / Msi Gs66 Gaming Laptop....Core I7, 16gb, 1tb Ssd, Nvidia Rtx 2070 Max-q / Norton Vs. Kaspersky - Which Is Better Against Virus Protection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.