Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,817 members, 7,872,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men (38233 Views)

Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja / Lagos Underaged Sex Workers Dislodge Their Adult Colleagues Over Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Kruzilano(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2016
Kondomatic:
N400 still high nah
u no go like enter for free, make u pay with ur destiny?
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Emeka71(m): 11:48pm On May 30, 2016
I wonder who are the idiots patronizing those shameless brats (ashewo).
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Nobody: 2:05am On May 31, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. Perhaps, I may think differently should I try one someday There are very clean and attractive strumpets though that mere sighting their crural one would experience a hard-on. I see them at clubs here, sultry and alluring babes and may give it a try soon. If conji strikes and mi novia ain't available to demulcent the tension. grin

You should. The proof of the pudding is in the eating; and perhaps it'd be less of a quandary if you could see it more as a learning experience than a feral pleasure trip in a pulsating and moist vülva.
cheesy

Trust me, you wouldn't want to stay taciturn in a circle of friends when the fulcrum of the confab is each one apiece narrating their funny run-ins and episodes with these sex workers.

If your pals are anything like mine you are sure to be the target of their derisory snides and persiflage if you have no tales to lend their ears. cheesy

It's not capitulating to peer pressure but merely making daring incursions into boundaries outside your comfy zone solely for the love of adventure.

Hey! when you've finally struck gold in Sodom and Gomorrah ensure you gist me about it—remember that 'knowledge shared is power squared'.
I could also use a few novel tips and life hacks. wink

ronald4lif:

@bold it's quite apt. Some people are just too occupied so much that they can't afford the time to experience an amatory relationship so these route is the easiest way out to 'relax'. Some have also posited that it's less expensive to engage the services of women of easy virtue than embark on a love relationship. What do you make of this?

Sentiments shared.

I accede to the foregoing—and ipsa facto: it translates to no serious commitments; no being angst-ridden from stewing unnecessarily over your girlfriend cheating on you; no compulsory texting, sexting and calling that gf of yours(that also happens to be a heavy-breather); no spending lavishly on dates etcetera.

But you must also know that the complete liberty and almost absent responsibility it affords one is complimented by a correspondingly high risk of contracting STDs; you would also be deprived of the feeling of companionship and perks that a normal relationship is known to offer—I guess it(constantly visiting whorëhöuses) is akin to living life on the plimsolls path - galvanically mind-blowing at nascence; continuum in-between; but total disaster at the end—especially in this period of cöndom fatigue.

So you see, they both have their pluses and minuses, Ronald—you just have to do regular Tetris with your sexual timetable and play it safe at all times.
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by babadem2much(m): 3:38am On May 31, 2016
See as they just the programme the price like Glo Data.

Wet in person no go hear n see for this world again.

This once are people's daughters o

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by darichlife: 12:36pm On May 31, 2016
Suigeneris93:
20-35 d*cks in one night shocked shocked shocked

Yeah thats a lot of drilling grin
Suigeneris93:

Yeah thats a lot of drilling
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 31, 2016
Simple economics when supply increase without a corresponding increase in demand, then the price would have to drop.
Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by SirREX94: 7:15pm On May 31, 2016
''Port one'', ''get one free''. Street Walkers, tantamount to Walking Corpses! Mtchwwwwww!
Suigeneris93:

Re: Sex Workers Cut Charges In Calabar, Tempt Men by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 31, 2016
Unitedabby:
that should probably translate to 10,000 - 17,500 thrust/night...#staggering!

Azzin cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Strips Naked As Electricity Officials Disconnect His Light / NURTW Faction Shatters Man’s Head With Stones in Lagos (Photo) / Driver Arrested For Stealing Boss N3.5m Van & Selling It For N450k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.