Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

He Wants Me As His Bit-on-the-side! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me As His Bit-on-the-side! (561 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants Me As His Bit-on-the-side! by dearbunmi(f): 5:29am On May 11, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

I met a guy and he wants me as his bit on the side. I am over 25 and haven’t been able to find a suitable boyfriend for close to two years now and I feel sexually frustrated. A few months ago, I met a man at work and I was immediately attracted to him. One Saturday morning he turns up in my flat and we had mind-blowing sex! Soon after, he got a better job and relocated outside Lagos. He confessed when he called that he now lives with his girlfriend but made it clear that he still fancies me. I don’t want to break up the relationship with him but if he’s hell-bent on being unfaithful, why shouldn’t it be with me when I want him so badly?

Tara,

by e-mail.

Dear Tara,

Don’t even think about it! This man is living with someone else. Popping round one morning for a quickie is no basis whatsoever for any kind of satisfactory relationship. Nothing is purely physical. You’re both human beings with hearts, soul and all sorts of emotions. Don’t imagine you can indulge sexually without your feelings becoming involved. This is a recipe for a heartache and heartbreak, for you and for him. Why not spend some time looking inwards? Try working out the reason why you haven’t had a boyfriend in two years. Pin down the problem and apply your energy to finding a man of your own instead of tinkering with someone else’s!

Bunmi

ask@dearbunmi.com
http://dearbunmi.com/wants-bit-side/

Re: He Wants Me As His Bit-on-the-side! by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:33am On May 11, 2016
Ok
Re: He Wants Me As His Bit-on-the-side! by Ray360: 5:38am On May 11, 2016
Lol. my lips part in laughter when i see certain terms primarily coined to label the unholy antics of some philanderers. words like "side chick", " bit on the side" (a new one to me) are some of such words. well, Miss Tara is evidently combing for a man to thaw her raging sexual urge rather than a man to cherish and love her on the long run. People get what they set out to achieve. If your primary aim of venturing into a relationship is to bring your wild sexual fantasies to reality, then other condiments necessary for a harmonious and Heart-break-free relationship like trust, Faithfulness, love, mutual understanding will be thwarted and not come to fruition.
Re: He Wants Me As His Bit-on-the-side! by Nobody: 5:46am On May 11, 2016
Mmmm....this is very interesting situation & very common in a relationships...

But what cud be the most effective advice?
Re: He Wants Me As His Bit-on-the-side! by OmaFresh(m): 6:23am On May 11, 2016
do yhu knw d funny abt ADVICE? , ,is dat one is goin 2 dhu watz in d mind already irrespektive of bein given a "world~klass advice treatment", , xo sis,forge ahead
Re: He Wants Me As His Bit-on-the-side! by Nobody: 7:06am On May 11, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

5 Beautiful Bible Verses For Every Lady In Need Of Love / 7 Things Consummation Before Marriage Could Do To You / Sexchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.