Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

Kidnapped Hunchback Man Murdered In Benin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Hunchback Man Murdered In Benin (27357 Views)

Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) / Young Man Murdered In Benin By Cult Group This Morning (photos) / Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Hunchback Man Murdered In Benin by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 11, 2016
Exxit:
The police need to arrest every native doctor In naija. It's a scam. Black magic is fake. "Juju" is fake.

Re: Kidnapped Hunchback Man Murdered In Benin by Ruq: 2:33pm On May 11, 2016
Exxit:
The police need to arrest every native doctor In naija. It's a scam. Black magic is fake. "Juju" is fake.

I'm thinking some doctors too are aware of how it runs.
Re: Kidnapped Hunchback Man Murdered In Benin by jking001(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2016
There are still people here on nairaland who still believe this fetish ritualistic thrash now these are educated people this people are suppose to be discouraging and abolishing this idea yet you see them confirming the possibility of getting rich from indulging in ritual killing.
Re: Kidnapped Hunchback Man Murdered In Benin by Im2Busy2Bother: 3:24pm On May 11, 2016
Ignorance is bliss.... For those who think hunchbacks are the surest way to hit jackpot this link is for you

http://saharareporters.com/2012/07/03/ritual-killing-and-hunchbacks-nigeria
Re: Kidnapped Hunchback Man Murdered In Benin by dotune(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2016
Later people will be blaming Buhari. When we are heartless and wicked. We shed blood at will... And we expect God not to get angry??
All because we want to ride 2015 SUVs. May God have mercy upon us in this country. Blood shed is way too much.
Re: Kidnapped Hunchback Man Murdered In Benin by Progressives4lov(m): 5:24pm On May 11, 2016
Benin Peoples saaa
Re: Kidnapped Hunchback Man Murdered In Benin by Ganjafama(m): 6:39pm On May 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Somebody should tell the murderer that even with all the money, he won't have peace of mind. RIP to the dead
We have heard you. Meanwhile, look for him/them, then come back to us so we can give him your message.
Re: Kidnapped Hunchback Man Murdered In Benin by Lewisj(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2016
richidinho:
chai... them boys don hamma grin
what reasonable thing have you said now that people are liking your comment? the act is a despicable one and unimaginable and the only thing you could say is "them boys don hamma". God! I pity you. RIP to the dead. I can imagine the pain.
Re: Kidnapped Hunchback Man Murdered In Benin by sureprince(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2016
On top the ritual the murderer can't have 1billion dollars....where devil sef wan see that kain money #begining of the end
Re: Kidnapped Hunchback Man Murdered In Benin by BushDoctor123: 11:33pm On May 11, 2016
richidinho:
chai... them boys don hamma grin
Shebi na wetin u sef dey hunt for since be dat.
Re: Kidnapped Hunchback Man Murdered In Benin by sinceraconcept(m): 4:22am On May 12, 2016
potbelly:
Bros... Go and read his history to know better
Which ritualist would be so stupid to tell you he did money rituals? Ritualists are mostly hardworking and prosperous business men like Dangote is,their trucks kill people,etc often like Dangote's truck does too and people would see it as part of business just like people see Dangote's like it's part of business too ritualist's face ups and downs in business like Dangote does too. I'm not saying Dangote is a ritualist but only God knows best. 
Most rituals these days are all about mad success in whatever business you invest in and not money falling from wardrobe anymore. And mind you,some ritualist's are mad rich but just don't have any business with forbes.  
Some business men started off with clean business,struggling to multiply their money,applying for loans,etc but along the line,they faced some difficulties in business and got introduced to cults and rituals to protect their money,some,since they faced some difficulties in business,they couldn't stand getting poor again and they turned to rituals to make them remain rich and remain relevant in their business and yet they tell the same success story with when they were prosperous before the difficulties without people knowing they later added some things. So,stop saying someone is not a ritualist,only God knows best. We can't tell who is and who is not,many politicians are into sacrificing humans for rituals for political successes but we can't tell who they are,the politician with the most sainthood attitude you know might be a serious ritualist. We here about kidnappers getting arrested,ritual dens getting discovered and yet some powerful people from above would tell them to drop the case,who are those people? Public office holders and politicians we see on TV all the time but you wouldn't know the exact people. My brother,don't be sure that someone didn't do something or did something o,na only my heart me I see,i no fit see the heart of the person sitting next to me.
But all in all,a lot of money can be very well made without rituals,many people are getting rich without rituals,rituals is never a good way and not an option
Re: Kidnapped Hunchback Man Murdered In Benin by juman(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2016
Kai.

This is a country one cannot be proud of.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canadian Serial Killer Robert Pickton Dies Aged 74 After Prison Assault / 2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured / Son Kills Father In Ogun For Preventing Him From Going Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.